Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Super WAHM

Default Looking for little things for my basket of eggs!!!

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has a few things that can bring in $20 each a week. I am going to be doing humanatic and slicethepie to see what i can do with them. But I am wanting to do a couple others along with it. If anyone has anything I would greatly appreciate it. I would love to get into keys for cash but have had no luck with that...and mturk has not been my thing much. But may try that soon too.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 06:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

You could do freelance writing. You can take on as much or as little work as you would like to do from private clients.

Affiliate marketing and blogging can really be helpful in bringing in some cash every month.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Grand WAHM

I agree with geargirl113.

There are lots of ways you can make money online.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Awesome WAHM

You could try Rate My Video: http://ratemyvideo.co. It's just rating YouTube videos. You can do it while you do other things, too.

Another great suggestion is Postloop. It's paid forum posting and you don't have to be a professional writer to do it. If you post here on this forum regularly then you basically already know how to do it. Sign up is a little confusing though, make sure you read everything thoroughly before you start. The thing I like about them is that they pay very fast, usually the same day you request your earnings.

I guess I'd also recommend Amazon MTurk. It's a short task site with lots of work available across many categories.

Humanatic and Slice the Pie are great ideas. You could probably earn your $20 by focusing just on those two sites if you wanted to.

Do you have a smartphone? There are a lot of apps you can download to earn money with if you do.

Last edited by khristal23; 01-04-2013 at 04:37 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 AM
WAHM Addict

Is Humanatic even hiring? I applied months ago and haven't ever heard back. I'd really like that egg but....
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by khristal23 View Post
You could try Rate My Video: Rate My Video - Get Paid to Find the Next Viral Sensation!. It's just rating YouTube videos. You can do it while you do other things, too.

Another great suggestion is Postloop. It's paid forum posting and you don't have to be a professional writer to do it. If you post here on this forum regularly then you basically already know how to do it. Sign up is a little confusing though, make sure you read everything thoroughly before you start. The thing I like about them is that they pay very fast, usually the same day you request your earnings.

I guess I'd also recommend Amazon MTurk. It's a short task site with lots of work available across many categories.

Humanatic and Slice the Pie are great ideas. You could probably earn your $20 by focusing just on those two sites if you wanted to.

Do you have a smartphone? There are a lot of apps you can download to earn money with if you do.
Do you mind sharing how to make money with your smartphone. The only thing I have heard of is making money by shopping? Are there really apps for making money?
Old 01-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Awesome WAHM

Field Agent, Gig Walk, and Easy Shift are three you can use to make money. You do little jobs/tasks with your smartphone and get paid.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Super WAHM

Microworkers is a good place to earn $20 a week. You could actually earn double that in a week if you do it for 2 or so hours a day.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by khristal23 View Post
Field Agent, Gig Walk, and Easy Shift are three you can use to make money. You do little jobs/tasks with your smartphone and get paid.
Thanks for the info!! Unfortunately none of these work with my ancient iPhone...blergh! But more incentive to use my Christmas $$ to get a new one, I guess It will be worth it if I can make up the cost after a few months of these tasks, right?
Old 01-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

I frequently work on a few pay per task sites. Postloop, Microworkers and Slicethepie.

I'm always looking for small eggs that I can work around my ohone job. Next I will try Clickworker and MTurk. There's a link to my blog in my signature. I list work at home jobs and small eggs. If I don't have time to write a blog post I jus post the info on my blog's facebook page.