Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:30 AM
WAHM Addict

Talking Sitel - Cst Service

For the following areas: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.

Associates will need to provide an office that is noise and distraction free, because focusing on customers will be the number one priority during working hours. Be aware that common distractions may include interruptions from family members, cell phones, television, music, doorbells and pets.
Computer Requirements - Personal computer must be a desktop configured with:
  • Operating system Windows XP, 7, Vista - 32 or 64 bit
  • RAM Minimum 1 GB
  • Processor Speed Minimum 1.7 GHz or CPU with Dual Core or better
  • Free Space 35 MB
  • Anti Virus - Norton/Symantec, McAfee or Avast
We cannot support laptops or Apple/Macintosh computers.

For your convenience, our application process includes a built-in computer diagnostic test to determine if your computer meets our requirements.

Internet Requirements:

• High speed Internet access with DSL or cable
  • We cannot support dial-up, satellite or wireless connections
  • Internet speed Download speed 1.5 MB, upload speed 300 kb
Telephone Requirements:
  • Dedicated analog or digital land line can be installed after accepting position, but prior to starting training
  • Long-distance service plan is not required
  • Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is not supported
  • Cannot use cell phones
  • Once hired, associates may be required to purchase a Sitel approved telephone
Headset Requirements:
  • Once hired, associates will be required to purchase a Sitel approved headset
Good Luck!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Where do you apply for this position.........
Old 11-12-2012, 12:40 PM
WAHM Addict

Sorry, here is the link Sitel Contact Center Outsourcing : Raising The Bar On Expectations

You can do a internet search for the company name if I never post it just an FYI.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for posting this lead. I didn't really want to get back into customer service, but writing full-time is starting to drain my brain. I applied last week and today I received a reply to my application. Tomorrow, I have a telephone interview. So apparently, it seems as if they are definitely looking. I've seen other posts on this forum and WPLH forum that people sometimes don't hear back for months. I feel blessed...thanks again for sharing.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:39 AM
Super WAHM

Good job on getting the interview. I had the "final" interview some weeks ago it seems. Prior to getting to that point, their contact with me seemed sketchy and broken up, not a "fluid" process, IMO. I was advised by a nice, welcoming lady that I would indeed be a fit for the company and to wait for an acceptance letter and instructions on where I'd go from that point. I haven't received anything either way at this point. It's like they fell off the face of the earth.

Last edited by WifeMom0708; 11-21-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:45 AM
WAHM Regular

I applied. Thanks for the lead.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:52 AM
WAHM Regular

I had a friend who worked at Sitel - not from home at one of their call centers and he said it was one of the worst jobs he ever worked at. They really don't care about their employees and he ended up getting fired because of internal politics.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairejoy View Post
I applied. Thanks for the lead.
Just finished my interview...easy...you just have to answer a bunch of questions that are more like...what would you do scenarios. They are hiring for DTV and AAA.

When she asked if I had any questions, I asked a few, but kept saying, "I know this is going to be a long process, so I'll save most of mine if I get further along". Just wanting to see if I could feel her out. She actually told me that the process will not take long because they are actively looking and I should hear back within 5 to 7 business days. Taking the holiday into consideration, I'm going to put the TAT at 12/3/2012. If I hear back or receive the second interview, I'll send an update.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Thanks for the lead on this. I did receive an invitation to interview, although when I clicked on the link within the email, it showed all of the dates as full or not available for November and December. I did send an email back to the person who sent me the link to question this. Does anyone have any actual experience with them? I saw the one post, but I was curious to whether anyone had a positive experience.
Another question I had was after the interview, and upon acceptance, what are the costs for the headset and telephone Sitel requires you to have? And is this out of your own pocket?

Thank you for any feedback.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Registered WAHM

Well, one of my questions were answered. The recruiter replied to my email and said it looked like everything is booked up. Why even bother to send the link to me then? Grrr.