Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:58 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree with the others on here about going ahead and taking an actual part-time job while you are seeking out the right work from home job/opportunity that is right for you.

As for working from home there really are so many opportunities and I strongly urge you to look around this website and decide for yourself what you may like to do and then go from there. I know I love working from home!

Good luck and have fun with your search! Make sure you can enjoy whatever you decide. Life is too short to spend your time doing something you hate.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Super WAHM

Welcome to WAHM! I think if you stick around here for a while, you will start to feel more comfortable about working from home.

Not only will you find info on work at home businesses, but you will also find real work at home jobs too. Just be cautious and do your research. You can always ask around on here if you are looking at a certain opportunity and you want to be sure it's legit. People on here will let you know.

As far as Avon, Mary Kay and selling Tupperware...Is that something that interests you? Selling products? If so, go for it (but you should, like others have suggested, have something p/t at least to help with your bills while you are building up your income).

Getting into your own home business for the first time can be a little intimidating but it is also very rewarding. You are working for yourself, not others..you are building an income that will pay you a lifetime (residual income)...it's flexible, you can work from home in your pjs, etc. You don't get this with your typical job.

Well, I wish you well in your search and hope you find something that you are comfortable doing and that will help you build that income! :-)

Tags
avon, first post, mary kay, telecommute, tupperware