Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Peabody Chase

I came upon this WAH site peabodychase.com and would like to know if anyone knows of it? I could not find it under the WAHM "search".
When i google them I get "znz-succes-via-peabody-chase-marketingpeabody-chase-marketing-training/"
which states "Third point I would like to make ZNZ sign up is not a requirement for hire at Peabody Chase. Most of our new reps have never had any experience in the IM business for those reps zip nada zilch has been a excellent tool for our reps to train on while making decent money." I do not want the znz biz either.

Thank you in advance for any insight.
Ana

Last edited by starbirdy66; 09-27-2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: removed links
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2012, 12:05 PM
WAHM Regular

This sounds like the same guy who posted a few months ago on WPLH "recruiting" for "Peabody Chase." The whole thing sounds fish, and I think it's just a ploy to market ZNZ.

According to what the girls on WPLH turned up, I'm not even sure that Peabody Chase is a real company, or if it's just a cover for the ZNZ. Apparently, there is no company by that name in the geographical area they claim to be based in. The guy seemed to get pretty peeved when they called him on this.

I'd beware. It's way too scammy.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:20 AM
WAHM Regular

I agree with zalloy. I saw the posts at WPLH at the time the guy at Peabody Chase posted. I would do a search at WPLH of Peabody Chase and you will probably find the old posts at the forum.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:28 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Not sure about this company... got some mixed reviews. Actually, I can't find anything negative about the company. I did see an ad where two companies named Peabody Consulting merged; but didn't really read the entire article. Here is some stuff that I found:

ZNZ Succes via Peabody Chase Marketing(Peabody Chase Marketing Training) Work From Home via Peabody Chase
Peabody Chase Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor
Peabody Chase NY LLC - Consulting/Business Services - Hauppauge, NY | Facebook

Last edited by starbirdy66; 09-27-2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: removed links
Old 08-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Registered WAHM

thanks for the feedback. I figured it to be too fishy for that pay per hour. I am still not finding anything that does not require me to pay out of pocket. I do not know how to create a blog and my language structure is not good as a writer. sigh.
I have made like 20 bucks total on swag bucks and mindsay but thats about it for 2 days (6 hours of work)

I am getting a tad frustrated here.

Ana
Old 08-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Hiring in Sept

I am one of the managing partners @ Peabody Chase we are not currently hiring and will be toward the end of Aug for promos we will start in Sept.PC has been in business for over 15 years and are in the process of becoming accredited via bbb our unaccredited rating is A+.
We have 0 customer or client complaints and overall employee satisfaction exceeds any any company that hires work at home support. Our reps are talented smart honest,, and hard working and the compensation they receive reflects how we feel about the talent we have working for us.
We are flooded with applications on a weekly with inquiries for openings as our company is experiencing unprecedented growth in venture capital / fundraising/ marketing sectors of our business... We seek people who are great communicators and who are solution oriented.

There is no requirement to pay any money set up fees related to any position with our company. On the znz question. We have used the platform of znz as a training tool for some new reps have no im experience.
Peabody Chase Consulting
Old 09-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs down Total Scam - Rod Odom runs a scam operation

This guy doesn't pay out. He keeps the money for himself.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Writely Applied

I've deleted links and I'm closing this thread. ZNZ is not a work at home telecommuting job. It is a business opportunity.

Closed Thread