Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Make your own hours!

I am currently getting ready to start with NEWcorp on the DirectV project but I am really interested in finding another work from home job, anything that will allow me to clock in when I have time. I don't want something that will give me specific hours but instead allow me to clock in spontaneously when my son is asleep and I'm awake and high off of coffee. I am trying to maximize my income and if it means losing sleep then so be it.
Please help me!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2012, 02:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Leapforce is one company that allows you to work whenever you want, however there is no guarantee that work will always be available.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:47 PM
WAHM Addict

mTurk.com is good for a few hundred a month if you want something very part time that you can do when you want.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:06 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Freelance writing is another possibility. You can do the work whenever you can as long as you get the content done before your client's deadline.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Grand WAHM

Most jobs do have a required set of hours. But there are ways to make money online that you can do any time you want.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered WAHM

Arise allows you to make your own hours. However you have to make them a week in advance. So you have to make sure you child is on a schedule.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahsapp View Post
I am currently getting ready to start with NEWcorp on the DirectV project but I am really interested in finding another work from home job, anything that will allow me to clock in when I have time. I don't want something that will give me specific hours but instead allow me to clock in spontaneously when my son is asleep and I'm awake and high off of coffee. I am trying to maximize my income and if it means losing sleep then so be it.
Please help me!
I have an interview with them soon. How did everything go for you?
Old 07-29-2012, 04:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Default job

You can make great money without punching the clock. However, without a clock you may find it harder to be self disciplined. Check out affiliate marketing for a flexible income stream.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeleworkman View Post
I have an interview with them soon. How did everything go for you?
It went great! I did an Equipment verification passed that, had the one on one interview and passed that, then they ran my background check and i passed that now I have to go take a drug test on monday and I start work on August 6th at 10a... Im excited! Good luck!

PS Their full time employees get free Directv service, the premium package after 30 days of work!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Awesome WAHM

You can always come and check out Ameriplan. My team works 100% online and on our own hours so you can "work" anytime you want. Day and/or night. 1 hr a day, 10 hrs a day. 3 days a week, 7 days a week. All up to you. PM me if you like more info.