Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-13-2012, 05:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeauty18 View Post
this is tonya 1980 everybody!! Apparently i couldn't log in as tonya 1980 anymore due to some issues with my password. Anyways, i have been waiting for days to see if i passed my interview and i did! I downloaded the cd and it passed! I now have to wait for my offer call. Thanks to everyone for talking me through the stress of waiting. I might be in the july 2nd class, i can only hope! I will keep you guys posted.
i just had my offer call about two hours ago and i'm in the july 2nd training class from 7pm-1:00 am(est). So good luck to everyone that's still waiting.

Last edited by blackbeauty18; 06-13-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Bummed

I had to cancel my interview on Monday because I had a sick newborn and now I can't reschedule. I really wanted this one have heard nothing but great things about them. Applied with the VIP and never heard back. Have an interview tonight with Sitel. I'm doing Mturk and ChaCha but those are just little eggs. I need a Golden egg. Haha. Uh just had to get whine a bit. I feel better. Congrats to you all that got in! Yay!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swig5 View Post
I had to cancel my interview on Monday because I had a sick newborn and now I can't reschedule. I really wanted this one have heard nothing but great things about them. Applied with the VIP and never heard back. Have an interview tonight with Sitel. I'm doing Mturk and ChaCha but those are just little eggs. I need a Golden egg. Haha. Uh just had to get whine a bit. I feel better. Congrats to you all that got in! Yay!
Go to their live chat and see if you can reschedule through them. Can't hurt to ask.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Interview with Sitel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swig5 View Post
Hello! Could you keep us posted on your interview(whether or not if its the short interview or the one with the recruiter). I already had my short interview on 6/1, and still waiting to hear from a recruiter. Good Luck!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbondur12 View Post
Go to their live chat and see if you can reschedule through them. Can't hurt to ask.
I did, twice, they just said they couldn't find my application and to try back at a later time.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I know they have been having some technical issues getting info out to people. I just got the info about my drug test today, and my offer call was over a week ago.

Good luck!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking I just got my Offer Call!!!

I just got my e-mails tonite to do my downloading of the Workbooth, Self Identify, and am scheduled for an Offer Call tommorrow @ 1pm!!! Does this mean I am getting an offer of employment? I just wanted to know if this could be when they tell me my training will start, what kind of project, etc.? Any help would be appreciated and Good Luck to you all
Old 06-14-2012, 05:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheleeren912 View Post
I just got my e-mails tonite to do my downloading of the Workbooth, Self Identify, and am scheduled for an Offer Call tommorrow @ 1pm!!! Does this mean I am getting an offer of employment? I just wanted to know if this could be when they tell me my training will start, what kind of project, etc.? Any help would be appreciated and Good Luck to you all
Yes, this call will tell you about training and production schedules. Congrats to all of you who have patiently waited and finally gotten thru!! And I will keep my fingers crossed for those who have not gotten their info. I know it might be hard, but from what I remember from my offer call was that the next training classes will not start till the end of July, beginning of August, so I'm sure you will hear something soon!!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile my offer call

Ange, I had my offer call on yesterday and I'm scheduled for the July 2nd training from 6pm-12:30am(EST) for 14 days, then production from 7pm-1am(EST). Thank God I'm in CST!! So they might still have openings for that date.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Just wondering

I have an interview next week for the inbound sales position. Is this for BB?

Tags
chacha, teletech