Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Well, last night I did the virtual workbooth assessment. It all went smoothly. The instructions on how to download the program were easy, and I had no problems once in the virtual environment. I did it late last night, and I woke up this morning to an email to schedule a phone interview for the next step! Yay! That was a lot faster than I thought it would be. I will be doing the second interview at 11am est. Will let ya'll know how it goes!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2012, 08:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Good for you ange! I hope my process goes as smoothly as yours has. I interviewed for both the tech support and the customer service position yesterday, so hopefully they'll pick me for one of the 2.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Don't know what to do

I got an e-mail last week from TeleTech to schedule an interview but when I followed the link provided there was no available times. Today I got an e-mail saying that if I don't schedule within 4 days they will assume I am no longer interested in the job. I am but there still is no available time to schedule. What the heck do I do now? I cannot find a contact e-mail.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I received the same link...there are no time slots available.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Same Thing!!

I just checked my phone and got the same thing. Check your emails: They actually sent me an email on June 2nd..with an invitation to schedule and a Self-Identify Survey. This looked like the same exact email I got before when I did the 1st interview so I disregarded it. Go back to that last email you received, the link is there.

Good Luck!

The times are for today and tomorrow..thats what I saw!!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Yay

Alright, the phone interview I had today was actually a job offer call! Yay! I just got the email early this morning to schedule, and just like onechicmomma said the only times were for today and tomorrow, and there were only three time slots. I picked the earliest one I could! Anyway, the position I was offered was inbound customer service with some upselling for a large electronics retailer(and if you know anything about teletech, this retailer is probably best buy), 9/hr to start, training starts on July 2, for 14 days 9am-330pm est. I had two choices for production schedules, 7am-1pm, or 1030am-430pm. And she did say that this a part time regular permanent position, not seasonal or temporary, which is awesome. They do require a specific headset and adapter, that you can either find and purchase yourself, or they offer a payroll deduction option to get it from them. I will post if I find out anymore info, or if anyone has any questions about what I just posted, I would be glad to help!!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Got it figured out

Okay I got my interview for next Monday at 5p. Instead of clicking on the here link I copied the link below and pasted it into my browser. Thanks!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Default That'll Do It!

Yup..same thing I did! It may be the offer interview!!! Congrats!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swig5 View Post
Okay I got my interview for next Monday at 5p. Instead of clicking on the here link I copied the link below and pasted it into my browser. Thanks!
Good luck!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange4833 View Post
Alright, the phone interview I had today was actually a job offer call! Yay! I just got the email early this morning to schedule, and just like onechicmomma said the only times were for today and tomorrow, and there were only three time slots. I picked the earliest one I could! Anyway, the position I was offered was inbound customer service with some upselling for a large electronics retailer(and if you know anything about teletech, this retailer is probably best buy), 9/hr to start, training starts on July 2, for 14 days 9am-330pm est. I had two choices for production schedules, 7am-1pm, or 1030am-430pm. And she did say that this a part time regular permanent position, not seasonal or temporary, which is awesome. They do require a specific headset and adapter, that you can either find and purchase yourself, or they offer a payroll deduction option to get it from them. I will post if I find out anymore info, or if anyone has any questions about what I just posted, I would be glad to help!!
Congratulations!

Tags
chacha, teletech