Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Interview

Okay guys, here it is. I just had my interview today with Teletech. The email did say it could take up to 90 min, but there were only 7 of us, so it only took about 45 min. It was about your basic first phone/presentation interview. Talk a little bit about the company, then posted 3 questions for us to answer individually in chat to the presenter, while she took us each individually to a breakout room to talk to us one on one. Basic questions, tell about a time you had someone want you to go against company policy and what did you do? Stuff like that. Then she told us we would be contaced within three days with a decision. Hopefully I get good news, but you never know! Will keep ya posted!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Default hours

Forgot to tell you, she did say part time. You start out scheduled between 20-25 hrs a wk, but you have the opportunity to pick up time when they offer, and other employees often offer shifts they need picked up. So there is definately an opportunity for more hours. But I think it is a good start if you need flexibility, cause then you can just pick up hours if you want when you can.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange4833 View Post
Okay guys, here it is. I just had my interview today with Teletech. The email did say it could take up to 90 min, but there were only 7 of us, so it only took about 45 min. It was about your basic first phone/presentation interview. Talk a little bit about the company, then posted 3 questions for us to answer individually in chat to the presenter, while she took us each individually to a breakout room to talk to us one on one. Basic questions, tell about a time you had someone want you to go against company policy and what did you do? Stuff like that. Then she told us we would be contaced within three days with a decision. Hopefully I get good news, but you never know! Will keep ya posted!
Thanks for the update.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancing View Post
TeleTech is hiring @Home Technical Customer Service Agents.
The @Home Technical Customer Service Agents job posting has been taken down, but the posting is still up for the @Home Customer Service Position.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I have one of those interviews for the technical CS position on Monday, so we will see what happens. Hope everyone hears good news. I've worked for them before as a temp and they invited me to interview for this position, so I hope that's good.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbondur12 View Post
I have one of those interviews for the technical CS position on Monday, so we will see what happens. Hope everyone hears good news. I've worked for them before as a temp and they invited me to interview for this position, so I hope that's good.
Good luck!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:59 AM
WAHM Regular

I just had my interview. Pretty standard stuff. She said we should know something one way or the other within a couple of days.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Results

Okay, just got the email from Teletech that I passed the interview phase, now I have to download and test my pc with their virtual workbooth environment. I have three days to pass, then I will get further details in 1-3 weeks depending on my skill set and availability. Yay! Now to pass that computer assesment in their virtual environment. Will let ya'll know what that's like!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange4833 View Post
Okay, just got the email from Teletech that I passed the interview phase, now I have to download and test my pc with their virtual workbooth environment. I have three days to pass, then I will get further details in 1-3 weeks depending on my skill set and availability. Yay! Now to pass that computer assesment in their virtual environment. Will let ya'll know what that's like!
Congratulations!
Old 06-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks for the Share . A good friend of mine is looking and I will let her know.

Tags
chacha, teletech