Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsbytootsie View Post
Thanks Sheleeren912! I did go to the link and that's all I saw, inbound sales and cs w/second language but I kept seeing everyone saying "customer service" so thought I'd better ask just to be sure
When this thread was started there was an @Home Technical Customer Service Agent position open and some people on this forum either interviewed for it or is currently going through the interview process. You're right, currently only the bilingual and the @ Home Inbound Sales Representative positions are posted.

Last edited by Freelancing; 06-29-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 12:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Post-Interview

I has my initial interview yesterday for the Inbound Sales position. I was asked if I had sales experience (I don't really, just customer service) and call center experience (again, sort of in customer service). I'm not anticipating a call back, but glad to have the opportunity. I'll be checking back to see if customer service positions open up.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default training on 7/2

Hello everyone,

i just received my email for training on monday!!! I'm so excited! Has anyone else received their email?
Old 06-29-2012, 02:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Welcome e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange4833 View Post
Yep, I am in the 9am-330pm class as well!! I am just waiting on the email they said we would get about training! Getting very excited!! Can't wait to see you all there!!
I finally got the welcome e-mail. Did you get yours? This weekend can't go by fast enough for me! .....LOL.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeauty18 View Post
Hello everyone,

i just received my email for training on monday!!! I'm so excited! Has anyone else received their email?
I just got mine!....LOL Sooo oooexcited
Old 06-29-2012, 03:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheleeren912 View Post
I just got mine!....LOL Sooo oooexcited
You are tooooo funny

I just opened a new window and checked and I just got the email also...Yes...this weekend cannot come and go any quicker!!!

Now...we are just waiting for Miss Ange....
Old 06-29-2012, 04:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by onechicmomma View Post
You are tooooo funny

I just opened a new window and checked and I just got the email also...Yes...this weekend cannot come and go any quicker!!!

Now...we are just waiting for Miss Ange....
As of yet I have not received mine. Hopefully sometime soon as it seems everyone else has gotten theirs. Oh well, I'm sure it will come sometime tonight! If not I will definately be contacting someone tomorrow!
Old 06-29-2012, 07:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ange4833 View Post
As of yet I have not received mine. Hopefully sometime soon as it seems everyone else has gotten theirs. Oh well, I'm sure it will come sometime tonight! If not I will definately be contacting someone tomorrow!
You will get it!....LOL. Actually they sent one, then they updated it and changed it a little, so that may be why it didn't come yet Let us know when you get it. Can't wait!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2012, 05:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I got my training info last night, or at least that's when I read it. I will see everyone on Monday morning. I just got an air conditioner installed in my office area yesterday. My house doesn't have central air. It feels wonderful in here now! It's been over 100 here for the last 3 days, and it's supposed to be over 100 for the next week. I don't even want to see my next light bill.

Last edited by mbondur12; 06-30-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Question

Hey guys. I have not been able to get any info about my training email. Did the email come from a person or a general email? I was just wondering if maybe one of you could pm me the email address, as I cannot get a response from the newhire email or chat. Maybe if I could send a message to the person who sent the training email, they might be able to tell me what's going on. Getting frustrated!

Tags
chacha, teletech