Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 05:39 PM
WAHM Regular

I sure wish I would hear from them. I've sent my application in a few times now and still haven't heard back except for the automatic reply. I am not giving up though! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2006, 05:52 PM
WAHM Addict

My suggestion would be to basically try to forget about it once you apply. After I applied, I honestly never gave it a second thought and then almost a couple of months later I was hired. I'm now in my second year and think it was definitely worth the wait.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Yeh I am in the UK, not doing the same tasks as you US ppl, I hope it will get better soon.
I requested English (US) as a language, but they said no.

Old 12-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Super WAHM

Hello! I've never really posted before but have been following this thread. I just found out last night that I passed the Quality Rater test. It's such a relief because we have debt that needs to be paid off. Once that's taken care of I'm hoping to become a WAHM!!! I can't wait! Anyone else find out yesterday that they got hired?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via ICQ to shenanigan Send a message via AIM to shenanigan Send a message via MSN to shenanigan Send a message via Yahoo to shenanigan

For those of you waiting to hear about the Ads Quality Rater position, all the positions have been filled for right now. I was asking someone about things for the quality rater position, and asked if failing the test for that and not being able to retest for 3 months would affect my being considered for the Ads Quality Rater position, and she emailed back and said they were all full now. But don't give up, follow up in a month or so!
Old 12-06-2006, 11:06 AM
WAHM Addict

Ahhh.....

Well, I feel a little better now. I just got a rejection. I will try again in a few months.

Bummed out...but somewhat relieved that the positions are filled and it may not be just *me*.

Old 12-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via ICQ to shenanigan Send a message via AIM to shenanigan Send a message via MSN to shenanigan Send a message via Yahoo to shenanigan

what bothers me is that they haven't taken the job listing down. Unless they're just still taking resumes for next time some spots open up, but you'd think they'd take it down if they were all full. I mean, I can only imagine the number of resumes they have just sitting there waiting to be replied to! Edited by: shenanigan
Old 12-06-2006, 11:15 AM
WAHM Regular

I just got mine also and here is what it said:

We received your resume and would like to thank you for your interest
in
Google. After carefully reviewing your experience and qualifications,
we
have determined that we do not have a position available which is a
strong
match at this time.

Thanks again for considering Google. We wish you well in your
endeavors
and hope you might consider us again in the future.

Is this the "Not a good fit" email some of you have gotten?

Should I apply again at a later date?

Thanks!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Super WAHM

THIS IS WHAT IRECEIVED TOO, WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES SOME OF US NOT A GOOD FIT? JUST CURIOUS. OH WELL, GOD KEEPS BRINGING ALL OF US MANY OPPORTUNITIES, SO I WILL JUST GIVE IT OVER TO HIM AND WAIT FOR THE OPPORTUNITY HE HAS IN STORE FOR ME. THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! AMEN G.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2006, 03:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes, that's the same rejection letter I got yesterday. Oh well, I'll probably try again later.

Closed Thread