Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Clickworker

Hello all,

I am new here, but have been watching the forum occasionally in my never ending search for work at home jobs. I was just wondering if any of you are active on clickworker. I have been working on the UHRS task and they are pretty easy and seem to be worth it, but it says they will take 21 days to pay and up to 21 days for approval of the task. Has anyone been working these? What is the approval rate like? I just would like some reassurance before spending hours on these. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Super WAHM

I'd like to find out if it's worth it. Unfortunately, my Win7 OS is 64-bit, and they want you to do some changes so that the interface will work with a 64-bit OS.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Registered WAHM

There are different type of UHRS task, so far I just did one type of task for about 20 minutes. It would be about $8.85 per hour at the rate I was going just starting off. So for me that is worth it. I will keep you updated if I try some different types of task. I think these jobs are really nice and simple, I just want to make sure I will be making what I think I will be making.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Registered WAHM

I've been trying out Clickworker for a few weeks. A lot of the tests and tasks are frustrating. They aren't consistent. For example, while you are working, you will be frequently tested to make sure your work is quality. I've come across a few tests where Clickworker is dead wrong. Some of the tasks you can disagree; some you cannot.

However, Clickworker does pay out for any balance. Some of the tasks, such as the web results, will never show in your account, but you will all of a sudden have money deposited into your PayPal account a few weeks later.

It's a nice change from working on Leapforce, but is similar in many ways.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Nonavailability of work at clickworker UHRS tasks

Anybody working in clickworker UHRS compare web results tasks? I am from India, there no hits remaining in MY HITS sections and also MARKETPLACE section shows NO HITUPS.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

I was on there earlier working. There was only one task in the UHRS for me, there were quite a few available in that one task. I'm in the US.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:18 PM
WAHM Regular

I just started doing this myself. I did an hour and a half (split up) and made a "potential $14.83". I put that in quotes because it says potentally. After the review I don't know what I'll have. But if I can get most of that after an hours work, then that's ok with me. There are a number of different tasks available to me so I can go between them. That's nice.

I don't know when we'll be paid though. The FAQ states that deposits are made to paypal on Wednesdays but I'm not sure if that would pertain to us newbies. I guess we'll find out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insight1 View Post
Hello all,

I am new here, but have been watching the forum occasionally in my never ending search for work at home jobs. I was just wondering if any of you are active on clickworker. I have been working on the UHRS task and they are pretty easy and seem to be worth it, but it says they will take 21 days to pay and up to 21 days for approval of the task. Has anyone been working these? What is the approval rate like? I just would like some reassurance before spending hours on these. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

The payment on the UHRS works a little different. It's delayed while the client reviews the work. Then weekly they do a report to clickworker.(that's how clickworker explained it to me) And clickworker manually adds it to your account. They told me in total it could take up to three weeks to be added to my account and then the extra time to deposit by my method of choice. I can say that the work I did last week has already been added to my balance so I don't think it takes as long as they said. I think that is just the maximum it could take. I haven't done a lot of UHRS tasks though, so I'm not sure if they are always this quick. I was making a decent hourly wage on them. It was great to do to break up the monotony from my other job.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Default @Rya1

Hi, I think you are working in small tasks related sites. I am also working in this field (Mturk & clickworker). But the pay in Mturk is really low and there is no much work in clickworker. Can you give me some tips in this field?
Old 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Best of luck to you!