Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Flexjobs

Has anyone tried the Flexjobs.com job bank?

It looks legitimate but I'm a bit cautious because it looks like you have to pay a fee to actually apply or see employer information.

Any info would help, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Super WAHM

Flexjobs is a legit site. I used to have a free account in their website. They had a small site with free and paid service. When you use free account, you don't have access to all jobs, but to some jobs. After a while, their website became bigger, their rule changed and I couldn't have access to any jobs with free account. I only be able to see the title of the jobs, couldn't see the description/detail of jobs. I stopped logging in to that site.

They used to post jobs even from Craigslist, but they change the title of jobs. I remember long time, the job I saw at Craigslist was posted at Flexjobs and even though the description was the same, the title was different.

If you have a paid account, you will have access to all job postings and the hiring companies information including their website address. Applying to jobs and dealing with employers is your responsibility, Flexjobs will not do anything on behalf of you. Flexjobs give you access to jobs, you apply for jobs on your own.

Last edited by Lihem; 02-25-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Grand WAHM

I also agree with Lihem that it's a legit site. But this same information is accessable for free if you're willing to do some looking yourself. And there are lots of positions posted here on the WAHM forum.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Flexjobs is legitimate

Yup, everyone is correct, FlexJobs is legitimate. I used them in the summer of 2010 to find freelance writing jobs and was successful. Yes, you have to pay a membership fee to join and their job listings are available other places for free, but for me, spending $15 was worth it because I found a great telecommuting writing job (which I'm still doing) after using the site for a week. I'm sure that's not the case for everyone, but I found the amount of time they cut off my search was a huge help and I would use them again.