Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up Sales Agent With Support.com

Support.com provides Instant Technology Reliefģ to consumers and small businesses directly via our www.support.com portal and channel partners, which include retailers and anti-virus companies. These partners offer branded services as part of their own integrated consumer programs. We also educate and train consumers to take full advantage of their technology investment.

Responsibilities:

• Receives and handles Inbound Sales Calls
  • Makes every attempt, using the prescribed sales techniques and call flow to close every sale
  • Updates Customer Record Management database
  • Responds to customer inquiries that go beyond typical scripted responses
  • Handles inquiries with complete knowledge of product/service or appropriately researches information and/or makes proper referrals
  • Provides immediate feedback to customers problems/concerns using proper telephone etiquette
  • Attends scheduled meetings as required by the Sales Team Supervisor
  • Assists supervisor with coaching and development for new sales consultants or low performers to increase productivity and performance
  • Participates in team briefings
  • Makes attempts to resolve issues and deescalate issues from irate or dissatisfied customers
  • Assumes responsibility for producing desired performance results
  • Supports Sales Team Supervisor with reporting requirements

Qualifications:

• 2-4 years of experience in sales.
  • High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree or associated certifications preferred
  • Excellent attendance and shift flexibility required
  • Additional client specific requirements as necessary
  • Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (or similar Windows based software)
  • Ability to accomplish multiple tasks of varying priority within allotted time frames
  • Must demonstrate the ability to respond to group dynamics
  • Maintain positive interactions with team members
  • Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
  • Ability to demonstrate and communicate Sales best practices to others effectively
  • Ability to understand a variety of product services

Equipment Requirements:

• Minimum 3 GHz processor and 4 GB RAM with 1280x1024 minimum resolution
  • Minimum OS of Windows XP SP3, .net4 with security patches applied
  • Dual monitors: 17Ē screen or greater recommended
  • Broadband connection (1.5MB down /512 kbps up)
  • Anti Virus Software

Benefits & Compensation:

• Hourly rate of $9.00/hr plus commission!
  • Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Paid Time Off
  • Work from your home 100%; no commute!
Apply here!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

I worked for them some years ago. Very legit and a great opportunity if you can work on a set full-time schedule (That you choose). I heard they are 24/7 now so they have over night options. Training is paid and I heard two weeks, not sure though. I know my sis n law trained for at least a week. Good blessings to everyone who apply.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Awesome WAHM

The training is one week, a basic schedule of 9-5 (your time) for training.
The schedules are pretty flexible and if you let your supervisors know what you need to work, they will try to accommodate as much as they can!
Old 05-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

They are still hiring strong!
We help over a million customers so we need all the help we can get! lol
Old 05-23-2011, 07:07 AM
Registered WAHM

What's the pay and commission structure? Pay Potential per hour?

Thanks
Old 05-23-2011, 08:07 AM
WAHM Regular

yes, I would be interested to hear what the pay potential is as well. And is the company open 24/7 like people suggested above? What are the typical shift hours? I am looking at something I can do for about four or five hours at night... including the training. But if training only lasted for a week and then I would work at night, I might be able to do that as well.

Thanks in Advance,

Rachel
Old 05-23-2011, 08:09 AM
WAHM Regular

I tried to apply but it says Ive already applied but I dont remember applying to this company at all. Is it anyone I can email regarding this?
Old 05-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

The pay is $9/hr but I do not know if this can changed with experience or not.
The commission is based off the team's conversion and your personal conversion as well.

The company is open 24/7 - typically training is going to have a basic schedule of 9-5 but once you are on the floor, I do believe they are hiring mostly for nights but again I'm not sure. It's where-ever the help is needed!

@ameadfuller - Either on the careers page or the homepage, there should be a contact us link and I am sure by contacting them this way, your issue will be resolved every quickly!
Old 05-25-2011, 12:03 AM
WAHM Regular

When it says in the job description that you need dual monitors, does that mean 2 screens hooked up to your computer?
Old 05-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boys View Post
yes, I would be interested to hear what the pay potential is as well. And is the company open 24/7 like people suggested above? What are the typical shift hours? I am looking at something I can do for about four or five hours at night... including the training. But if training only lasted for a week and then I would work at night, I might be able to do that as well.

Thanks in Advance,

Rachel
If you are looking for felxiable you should really check what I do from home I work about 4 to 6 hours a day and I don't do it all at one time since I have five kids

Hi, my name is Brandy! I'm a full-time wife and mommy to 4 beautiful Children ages 9,6,4,3 From the day my 1st son( that was 9 years ago) was born I knew I wanted to be home to take care of my family. I hoped for my husband to get a raise or a better job. I didnít know how to take control and make it happen for my family. I needed a way to earn from home. I wasnít able to find that until right before my Daughter was born that is my three year old. I was particular and wasnít looking for anything that required people to spend money on stuff they didnít need. With the economy right now most people are having a hard time just making it; they canít afford nonessential items. I also knew up front I didnít want to work with a MLM company or do parties. I knew in order to be successful I would need to find a company that was risk free, reputable & one that has been around for quite some time. I didnít want any hidden fees, selling or any inventory. I wanted something anyone could do and something that didnít have a huge investment involved! My last requirement was No Telemarketing. After a lot of searching I finally found a company that met all my criteria and more. Finding a company that has never been affected by a recession and actually grows during that time was a major bonus!
These are the things that I do right from my home: set appointments; market my free website (training provided); dial people into overview calls; set up online accounts; help others do what I do & earn residual income that grows every single month!!
I started working this part time Three Years ago because I was working full time; so I had to fit it in where I could. I am now home full time! Iíve actually received Last year Over 45,000 , that was more then I was making in the corp. world. How you work this depends on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas and no monthly fees. I call the shots and still spend quality time with my family. If my daughter has a dance recital I donít have to ask permission to leave work or take the day off. I can work completely around my family. When I started I was nine months pregnant, so I know anyone can do this. This is not a ďget rich quick schemeĒí it definitely requires hard work and determination, but it is so worth it. It was scary looking for a legitimate company, but I found one that is making my familyís dreams come true. If you are in the same situation as I was and you'd like more information go to my website at: .: Work At Home United :.
You can view the link that says view more and then if you would like me to contact you, please click the link that says Get More Info. Now! and give some basic information and I get back to you! It only takes 25 minutes to get you all the details on the company so you can decide if we are a good fit for you. We may or may not be what you are looking for, but at least youíll know.
Hugs,
Brandy

Brandy Luing

Tags
benefits, flexible, legit, students, work at home