Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Need supplemental income

Can someone out there please give me more information on legit work from home jobs? I need a supplemental income ASAP. Something part-time please as I have a full-time job. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 09:56 PM
WAHM Fanatic

If you are interested in writing, there are many work at home opportunities. Textbroker and Demand Studios are two of the top sites that many work for on this board for upfront pay.

You can check out the Wahm's who write folder for other options for some writing sites to apply with.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Super WAHM

Have you ever considered Direct Sales? It's a great way to make your own schedule and earn extra income! Tons of great companies out there.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Grand WAHM

What type of job are you looking for? What experience do you have? There are a lot of positions listed in this section of the forum.

You may want to consider something customer service related too.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Better than Groupon. Save, Share and Get Paid.

Ladies, if I could show you a way where you would get paid when others buy 50% off discounted deals in their local markets would you be interested? The next time someone buys a 50% off spa weekend, massage package, salon visit or some other local great deal would you like to be paid 5% of that purchase?

The Customer Advantage, a great new coupon network company, is a marriage between social networking and viral marketing and the offspring is income. They have improved on Groupon. They are choosing to share the wealth with you and pay you 5% commissions for business that results from your personal referrals and 5 sharing levels down.

Their motto is “Everyone Wins!” The advertiser gets free advertising and new business. The buyer of the deal gets 50% off something they wanted. And the person who shared The Customer Advantage with the buyer gets a 5% commission on the sale. And they give you 5% on the people you share with and the people they share with… 5 sharing levels down. This is unheard of in the industry.

In my opinion this company is a game changer. They will change the way we do business, revitalize US small business and their surrounding communities and pay those involved with sharing this company.

The Customer Advantage is by invitation only (you know they have to track who signed up who so they can pay commissions) I am inviting you to join. It is FREE to join. There is zero risk and massive upside potential. Please check out the following link. You can watch a short video with the Founder of the company. If you like what you see then scroll down below the videos where you can sign up for FREE. Also this company is in beta pre-launch (that means you are getting in early).

What if this company is the next Google, Facebook or Groupon? Did you know that Groupon just turned down a 6 Billion Dollar buyout offer! It will only take a few minutes to look at this and again it is free to join. Please check it out.

The Customer Advantage

If anyone has any questions I'll try and answer them as best I can.

Thanks
~ MaryBeth
Old 03-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Super WAHM

Check out this thread

http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommut...ope-helps.html

It will give you the info on each company and how to apply

Good luck!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking Thanks Butterbean

This is more than I was looking for! I really appreciate this. Thanks again!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I have some answers

This forum is great, but if you would like more of a directory, follow me or PM me for more information. I am experienced in a variety of fields and currently work independently for several companies- all legit jobs. The only business I run is my website. Most of my jobs are Independent Contracting status. I work hard to provide leads for legitimate jobs and don't currently have any biz ops.