Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Customer Service Representative

Home Based Customer Service Representative
Description : Cyber Staffing Solutions is looking for qualified candidates to be part of our Virtual Call Center Team. As a home based agent, you we will be receiving inbound calls from customers needing assistance with placing orders for products or casual dining. You will also take calls from home improvement store card holders needing account information. We provide exceptional customer service support for major U.S. companies. As an At Home Professional, customer calls will be routed through our systems directly to you.

Hours: We are currently recruiting for all shifts
Full-time Shifts: (maximum 40 hours per week, minimum 35)
6 a.m. - 2 p.m. 7 a.m. - 3 p.m., 8 a.m.- 4 p.m., 4 p.m. - 12 a.m., 6 p.m. - 1 a.m., 10 p.m. - 6 a.m., 11 p.m. - 7 a.m. (You must work at least 7 hours of the shift you choose)

Part-time Shifts: (minimum of 20 hours per week)
6 a.m. - 10 a.m., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.,10 a.m. -2 p.m., 2 p.m.-6 p.m., 6 p.m.-10 p.m., 10 p.m.-2 a.m., 2 a.m.-6 a.m.. (If you interested in working with us part-time, but can not work one of these shifts, you need not apply.)

Job Requirements:

Experience
Minimum 1 year of customer service, sales or data entry experience required
Ability to navigate windows and multi-task required
Previous call center experience desired
Ability to work from home

Required Skills
Ability to enter payment information, read menus, provide product information
Ability to answer question about customer accounts
Ability to establish positive rapport with customer
Excellent ability to stay on the phone long periods of time
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
Excellent verbal and written communication including grammar and voice quality
Good typing, data entry and spelling skills
Clear, professional and pleasant speaking voice
Must pass voice audition
Ability to read fluently
Must be able to type at least 25 wpm
Our agents must work a minimum of at least 20 hours per week
Noise free environment in which to work required
Applicants must submit to and pay for ($14.95) criminal background check through a vendor of our choice
Ability to pass criminal background check (applicants previously convicted of ANY financial crimes need not apply)
Full-time agents must to able to work 7 to 8 hour shifts with one 30 minute break
Ability to open and quickly toggle between at least 2 windows at a time

Computer Requirements

PC running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Minimum 2 GB free hard drive disk space
Minimum 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended for Vista or Windows 7)
1 GHz to 1.5 GHz Processor or higher
Current anti-virus and anti-spyware software
Internet Access Requirements
Subscription to a high-speed, hard-wired, Internet connection. DSL or Cable
Internet Explorer 6.xSP1 or later
Email account
Telephone Line Access Requirements
Analog Landline Telephone Service (phone service that plugs in wall)
Cable—phone service from a Cable TV service provider.
Fiber-Optic—phone line provided by a local phone service.
Cellular Phone- Unlimited minutes
A telephone that you can dedicate for your use while working, and that you can use while also accessing the Internet
The telephone must be a corded traditional telephone.

Headset Requirements (Optional)
It may become necessary for you to purchase your own telephone headset for taking calls.
Features a microphone
Hands-free
Connects to your computer via a USB port.
Features a mute button

Work Requirements

Legally able work in the United States
High School Diploma or equivalent
18 years or older
Must have home PC and Internet connection that meet requirements
Background Check
Successful criminal background check is required

Our customers are all across the country therefore we operate 365 days per year 24 hours per day. After 10 p.m., ALL night agents are automatically switched to our Infomercial campaign. You will responsible for politely responding to callers question about products seen on various television Infomercial and taking product orders for a variety of products such as power tools, diet products, etc. You will be cross trained on these products. Please consider this before signing up for shifts after 10 p.m. All night positions are AWAKE over night positions. Agents are employed as Independent Contractors.

Competitive Compensation
Cyber Staffing Solutions pays our employees a competitive hourly wage of $9.05 per hour. Even if you are sitting between calls, you are paid. We also pay $8.00 per hour for all one hour training sessions.
To apply: Please send resume and desired hours to [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 01:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Does anyone have any experience with Cyber Solutions? This does sound interesting, but I don't think I've heard of them before. Just wondering if anyone currently works with them.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:11 AM
WAHM Regular

I checked the BBB didn't get any hits with Cyber Staffing Solutions...I'll wait and see if anyone has any information to share on them...
Old 12-06-2010, 11:57 AM
WAHM Regular

I dont know much about them but went ahead and sent a resume.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs down Scam!

You should check out this link first before doing any business with this company:
CyberStaffingSolutions – FRAUDULENT scam | claims - complaints - scams | BizClaims - latest scams frauds & complaints

The "scam" is by paying the $14.95 Criminal Background Check!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
WAHM Regular

wow,thanks for letting us know!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity2010 View Post
You should check out this link first before doing any business with this company:
CyberStaffingSolutions – FRAUDULENT scam | claims - complaints - scams | BizClaims - latest scams frauds & complaints

The "scam" is by paying the $14.95 Criminal Background Check!

Paying for a criminal background check does not identify a scam. I work for A*D* and paid $40 for my BG check! I got a call from them to complete a voice over and if I am selected I will pay the BC then and get it back after 30 days. I haven't paid anything and I agree with you on this one but alot of companies now are requiring you pay for your BC. So please don't discourage people about paying for a BC for other legit companies.

Last edited by Workallthetime3; 12-06-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Adding info
Old 12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Banned

Question

Has anyone done the voice audition for them? Is anyone working for them - do you like it?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Oh.... )o: Should have read the link before asking the question..... )o:

Cyber Staffing Solutions is another fraudulent company taking advantage of those seeking to work from home. They are on Craigslist seeking work at home customer service agents for their virtual call center. Their Domain was created on December 1st and their Craigslist ad was created on December 3. They have changed name servers 9 times in the last 7 years and there is no information about the company found on the internet. They state in their ad that you must pay $14.95 for a criminal background test, this is the scam part. They know that eager people will pay $14.95 hoping to get hired. The truth is this companies server hosts over 160, 000 other sites. Can you believe that? This person is probably making a killing setting up all kinds of fake sites and duping people out of their cash. They were even dropped by one of the servers that they are hosting on. The truth is, scammers will only stop when it becomes either too risky or when people become too wise. Let's work on both people. Their web site uses stock photos, they are so lazy. People, never apply for a job that, 1. You can't find any information or reviews about online. 2. Has a cheap site withstock photos. 3. Asks for cash for any reason or personal information such as social security number Original Source: ComplaintsBoardCom
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workallthetime3 View Post
Paying for a criminal background check does not identify a scam. I work for A*D* and paid $40 for my BG check! I got a call from them to complete a voice over and if I am selected I will pay the BC then and get it back after 30 days. I haven't paid anything and I agree with you on this one but alot of companies now are requiring you pay for your BC. So please don't discourage people about paying for a BC for other legit companies.
Yes, I agree there are many legit companies out there that require you to pay for a Background Check. Just, in this case with this particular company, that is the scam according to the link I found and didn't want anyone to "fall" for it.