Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:52 PM
Super WAHM

Default 2Daybest.net

Is this company legitimate? I noticed they had an ad posted somewhere on the board. Does anyone currently work for this company and if so can you give me your opinion about the company and how long they been in business. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2010, 10:08 AM
WAHM Regular

I'd also like to know if anyone here currently works with them or has any information. Thanks.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:29 PM
WAHM Regular

I have been wondering about them as well. I do know that they are on Odesk. I was "hired" and was interested but now I don't know. They sent out emails this morning noting a change in wages. At first it was supposedly a base pay job but now it's a certain percentage dependent on your goal total reached. I am sick of jobs like this. It's all a bunch of crap. I don't know if I will move forward with them or not.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:41 PM
WAHM Master

I've never come across the name before, and I've been running my work-at-home site for more than three years.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrina80 View Post
I have been wondering about them as well. I do know that they are on Odesk. I was "hired" and was interested but now I don't know. They sent out emails this morning noting a change in wages. At first it was supposedly a base pay job but now it's a certain percentage dependent on your goal total reached. I am sick of jobs like this. It's all a bunch of crap. I don't know if I will move forward with them or not.
I received that message also and I'm not sure if I'll be moving forward either. From the way I read it the hourly pay increased, but if you don't hit your daily goal, it won't be hourly, but base pay like you said! Ugghh! I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that receiving your pay will be a job in itself - it's sometimes true with new companies. And the "interview"? I have yet to speak to an actual person - just two different people on Skype...
Old 11-27-2010, 03:05 PM
WAHM Regular

We do apologize for the change in pay. I informed quite a few of the applicants of the important meeting that would be held on that Friday with the client and possible final changes. If you were not one of them, I am sure you were told in your interview to contact us with any concerns anytime. We were not 100% pleased with a few of the changes and negotiated at least another dollar per hour. This is on top of the contests and prizes they are offering starting December. The time you took to come here and question/complain, I promise we would have been more than happy to explain to you directly.

It does not matter how long a company been around. A company that has been out a month could be just as legit as one that been around for 20 years. Some of your top companies were once only in operation for 1 day. We started off very small with only a few closely knitted successful reps and VAs. We recently decided to open our circle and allow more to join our team. Our clients demanded more and, we aim to please best we can on both ends. We just closed a deal this evening with a client that is offering call process for several well-known companies.

I truly do not like, nor have the time for debates. We know we are legit and growing. We know we are a genuine, Christian/family oriented company. Our company offers whomever the opportunity to grow with the company. To explore other campaigns if they are satisfied with the one they are placed on. If you start on something and believe it is not going to work, tell us so we can put you elsewhere. This also mentioned in the interview. If you want to hear someone voice to be reassured, ask for a phone call. We have two out sick, 3 managing current projects and just two dealing with clients AND HR duties. We tried to find the most convenient way to get things done as we have multiple deadlines. As far as payout, always done on time, IF not sooner as this week was. We wanted to make sure everyone was able to get in on those black Friday deals, despite the office being close. After one of the applicants, well new team member pointed this post out to me, I was going to tell a few of the others to post testimonials but you know, I rest my case. Despite how much good one attempt to do, people either going to appreciate it or TRY to knock down. All part of the business. I am going to post what would be the last campaign posted by 2daysbest. Reason being I like the campaign, the purpose behind it and she is a good client. It offers some great opportunities to my members.

I'm done. It is the weekend and I decided to check this out and address it some. No, I did not take the time to proof and correct grammar and spelling. I suppose someone would have something to say about that as well. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and to those who decided not to go forth, we wished you blessings in your future endeavors. For future questions, comments, suggestions or anything else, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] .

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper ...

Last edited by moyebizz; 11-29-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: .
Old 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Super WAHM

Default 2Daybest.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyebizz View Post
We do apologize for the change in pay. I informed quite a few of the applicants of the important meeting that would be held on that Friday with the client and possible final changes. If you were not one of them, I am sure you were told in your interview to contact us with any concerns anytime. We were not 100% pleased with a few of the changes and negotiated at least another dollar per hour. This is on top of the contests and prizes they are offering starting December. The time you took to come here and question/complain, I promise we would have been more than happy to explain to you directly.

It does not matter how long a company been around. A company that has been out a month could be just as legit as one that been around for 20 years. Some of your top companies were once only in operation for 1 day. We started off very small with only a few closely knitted successful reps and VAs. We recently decided to open our circle and allow more to join our team. Our clients demanded more and, we aim to please best we can on both ends. We just closed a deal this evening with a client that is offering call process for several well-known companies.

I truly do not like, nor have the time for debates. We know we are legit and growing. We know we are a genuine, Christian/family oriented company. Our company offers whomever the opportunity to grow with the company. To explore other campaigns if they are satisfied with the one they are placed on. If you start on something and believe it is not going to work, tell us so we can put you elsewhere. This also mentioned in the interview. If you want to hear someone voice to be reassured, ask for a phone call. We have two out sick, 3 managing current projects and just two dealing with clients AND HR duties. We tried to find the most convenient way to get things done as we have multiple deadlines. As far as payout, always done on time, IF not sooner as this week was. We wanted to make sure everyone was able to get in on those black Friday deals, despite the office being close. After one of the applicants, well new team member pointed this post out to me, I was going to tell a few of the others to post testimonials but you know, I rest my case. Despite how much good one attempt to do, people either going to appreciate it or TRY to knock down. All part of the business. I am going to post what would be the last campaign posted by 2daysbest. Reason being I like the campaign, the purpose behind it and she is a good client. It offers some great opportunities to my members.

I'm done. It is the weekend and I decided to check this out and address it some. No, I did not take the time to proof and correct grammar and spelling. I suppose someone would have something to say about that as well. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and to those who decided not to go forth, we wished you blessings in your future endeavors. For future questions, comments, suggestions or anything else, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] .

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper ...

I also apologize and wasn't trying to stir up any trouble or negitivity from my posting. I think everyone is just being cautious and didn't mean any harm at all. There are so many scams on the internet and sometimes you just don't know who to believe or trust. I know there are a lot of people including myself, desperately looking for work and a company to grow with. I try to be as careful as I possibly can, especially when giving personal information over the internet.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonb View Post
I also apologize and wasn't trying to stir up any trouble or negitivity from my posting. I think everyone is just being cautious and didn't mean any harm at all. There are so many scams on the internet and sometimes you just don't know who to believe or trust. I know there are a lot of people including myself, desperately looking for work and a company to grow with. I try to be as careful as I possibly can, especially when giving personal information over the internet.
I understand that and been there several times before I started the business. That is the reason I try to keep my doors open for questions or any issues. I expected some to be very skeptical and as I stated before, heard and was prepared somewhat for this forum. I know how bad some are looking for work/need work. It's sad. I would never intentionally mislead anyone. We do have some top campaigns pending but unfortunately, we have some very demanding, slooo moving clients and sometimes things do not move as fast as we want them to. We are not accepting just anything thrown at us either. Anyway, a few long day, phase two of a big campaign starts tomorrow. I really do thank you for the apology and understand what you're saying about the trust issue. We want to be a company that anyone can grow with and completely trust. We believe in advancements, contests, prizes anything to motivate and help. I just want everyone to know that we may not be the "Perfect" company YET...Be we are on our way. Our doors are always open.

Last edited by moyebizz; 11-30-2010 at 05:29 AM. Reason: .