Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:20 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Inbound Sales w/Stewart Response Group

Inbound Sales w/Stewart Response Group

::::Stewart Response Group::::Virtual Agents::::

The team at Stewart Response Group is looking for talented sales agents to expand our virtual sales team. Whether you are new to the call center industry or a seasoned sales veteran, we want to hear from you. And it doesn’t matter where you live – you can make your own schedule and earn great money while you work from the comfort of your own home.

Telephone sales experience is helpful, but not required. Certification will be provided. You must have a Windows-based computer with updated software, high-speed internet access, an email account and basic computer skills, as well as a strong commitment to customer service and sales success.

This is an excellent work-at-home opportunity for entrepreneurs, business professionals, stay-at-home moms and dads, retirees and students. Please email your resume to Annie Jenkins [email protected] or contact her at (207) 772-2212.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 03:26 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The start up fee is $100.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartChic View Post
The start up fee is $100.

Did they increase?
Old 11-01-2010, 09:14 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Yes... I was shocked. Its $50 for the headset and $50 for the manual, so $100 totoal. If you already have the headset... it's just $50 for the manual.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Super WAHM

Yeah, it's $100 now. The headset is really great, though. I needed a new one, so I paid the $100, essentially upgrading without having to shop around. They pay for rush shipping (which comes to about $9 in my state, and I am VERY close to where they are.) I can imagine the cost of shipping across the U.S. So it drives the overall cost down. The manual is bigger than it used to be too. They've added a BUNCH of new clients in the recent weeks, so the manual will be even bigger than mine was when I went through training.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:05 PM
WAHM Fanatic

sorry about the increased fees. Hope you have lots of business to offset the cost. Let me how it works out please.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Super WAHM

Yeah, money is pretty decent there if you like sales and commissions. I make a pretty good hourly wage. I only do it part time, though and try for peak hours. It's picking up there, though. Usually they are slow through the holidays, but it doesn't look like it this year. If anyone has or is interested in applying, and can work overnights, you'll make a killing. Few people want to work overnights and calls are back to back, so great money!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:14 AM
WAHM Fanatic

still hiring
Old 12-15-2010, 03:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Is this strictly commission pay or is there an hourly base pay as well? Sounds interested. I wouldn't mind the overnight shifts. Also what is the headset that they require? I have a really good one already, usb. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:07 PM
WAHM Fanatic

It is straight commission.