Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy Looking for work at home jobs in PA....

Does anyone know of any current openings for any type of work? Would prefer phone jobs to be with hours of 24/7. I have applied to some places but have yet to hear anything. I have a lot of experience in typing, customer service, call center, etc. Thanks in advance for your help as times are getting tough for my family.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Default working from home in PA

I am a mom who works from home, I also live in PA. I would like to share some information with you, since you have showed some interest in working from home. I was looking for something similar, and found something that works. I would love to let you know how this could benefit your family, as well. I will wait for your response, and then we'll reconnect! Thanks!
Old 07-09-2010, 01:44 PM
WAHM Fanatic

With customer service experience there are many jobs you can find, just start reviewing the indivdual threads and apply. I post job leads here and on my blog daily, Im sure you will find something with in the hours you are seeking. Best wishes.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I am also seeking telecommute positions and I am in wv.. I thank everyone who is posting here as I have shot out many resumes already..I would very much like a CSR position or data entry. I haven't gotten any answers yet but am just starting..

I use to telecommute for a payroll company that sold out to it's competition and this left me looking for work ..for quite some time now.

Tags
open, phone, typing, work