Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-14-2018, 02:19 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Contractor with PsychicWorld (was great!)

I see I forgot to place the link in my previous post. If you want put your hobby with Crystals, Tarot or Astrology to good use you can work on sites like Keen, California Psychics or PsychicWorld. I have a great experience with the later, they payout weekly and offer great (better than the other two) rates! You can apply directly to get access to their psychic chat here, or simply fill in the contact form, psychicworld.com/contact I recommend you try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepita View Post
I've managed to turn my hobby, Tarot, into work that is actually paying of, and I'm actually helping people with my readings . When the kids both started going to school I was like OMG so much time to fill and I want to stay busy. I love being a mom but we have help at home twice a week for cleaning and I had a lot of free time on my hands, even after exercising and letting tje dogs out. I applied with some reserve to several websites who offer online Tarot readings, but it's been 3 years now and I love it. I make nice income on the side and it keeps me busy! If you have any experience with Tarot, Oracle cards or Angel cards and you know how to interpret cards and signs then you can share your passion and knowledge online and earn a living! It's amazing. I moved to the US following my husband but I am originally from Holland. This business has been going so well for me that after working on PsychicWorld for 18 month I I launched my own website in my mother language called Paravisie. You can check it out and tell me what you think. Launching your own site is another story I must say. It also requires A LOOOOT of dedication. But you can start by working on a site and see if it's anything for you before actually starting your own website. Feel free to contact me if you need anymore tips!
Sponsored Links