Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Question Am i missing something with sb

I don't know if I should post this here or not but I keep reading these threads about swagbucks and how much people are making on it. I've been on it a few weeks, downloaded the toolbar, and use it to search. I have 22 sb. How are people getting so many? I'm lucky to get 2 a day!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Awesome WAHM

I get 2-3 a day, plus I keep my eyes peeled for codes, that adds up to me getting an amazon card about once every 10ish days or 3x a month.

While it's not tons of cash, if you save up the cards through out the year you have a nice birthday/holiday stash.

If you have a lot of referrals your potential to earn goes up exponentially though. Basically figure that you get 3, and every referral gets 3 so if you have 4 referrals you're getting 12 a day which means you're cashing out every 4 instead of 10 days.

Last edited by modernsurrender; 11-01-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Awesome WAHM

You should become a fan of the facebook page and watch for people posting when they get sb. There are times during the day when it is easier to get sb, you will usually see people posting what they searched for and how much they got. The specific search terms don't matter, it seems like it's more of a timing thing. Also, if you haven't won any sb by your third or fourth search in a row you should stop searching for a few hours and then try again. I usually win 3 or 4 a day just for searching. Today I won 5 for searching alone. You will have days sometimes that it seems impossible to get any but you will usually have a day of winning big to make up for it, or at least that's how it's been for me.