Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 08:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Question Cash crate

Should a person do the trial surveys or stay away from them?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 09:21 AM
WAHM Fanatic

It all depends. When doing the trial offers you must be very, organized. The trial orders (to me) are the best because they pay out more.. but they can also be your worst nightmare if you forget about them...

Here's the way I advise people to do the Cashcrate or any GPT trials...

#1 - Read EVERYTHING on the trial offer to get a clear understand of the terms of the trial.

#2 - WRITE DOWN all of the information of the trial offer. Normally I write down, the name of the company, the web address, the date I signed up for the trial offer, the day the trial offer ends and the contact information I need to cancel the subscription. For my cancel information I always put down the 2-3 days before the actual cancel date. For example:

ABC Company
www.abc.com
7day trial
cancel by: 11/04
How to cancel: Call customer service at 1-800-123-4567

****be sure to do this for all of your trials. To keep the charges from hitting your account, you need to call them at least 48 hours prior to the end of the trial because most trial cancellations require that much time to process. If you do it the day of or the day before, theres a chance it may hit your account.

#3 - Save all of your emails. This includes confirmation emails. I would advise you save them in a folder in your email account or either print them or both.

#4 - Schedule one day and time to just sit down and cancel all of them. Choose a date based on your 7 day trials NOT your 30 day trials. I would wait approximately 2-3 days of the cancel date, just to give them time for processing and to recieve the confirmation from Cashcrate that they are completed and have added the pay to your balance.

When cancelling, if they tell you that you should receive a cancellation email, watch out for it. If you don't receive it, call them back. I also call them back the day after just to make sure that it is cancelled.

If you write everything down and organize yourself, you can make a lot of money with the trial offers. I personally do not do any that require you to any kind of money upfront. Hope this help!

Last edited by SmartChic; 11-02-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

That's great advice. I did Project Payday for a week or so, and that is all Paid Trials. I had to use an excel spreadsheet with a different title at the top of each one, basically the same thing as the post before mine. But if you're just doing a few, then just doing a word file is fine, or even writing it down in your planner or saving it in your crackberry with a reminder lol. That's what I would do now that I have that technology.

Cashcrate is a great way to make some extra money, but don't forget that they don't pay until next month for this month's earnings.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Cashcrate is legit, been paid many times.

SmartChic gave great advice on the trial/paid offers. I only do their 100% free offers (filling out the endless forms - using a disposbile email.). They also have "daily" surveys you can take but they are low paying though. I even get paid (cash back) by shopping at walmart.com through them. You also get paid when your referrals make money.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking Thanks

thanks for the great advice ladies

Closed Thread