Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Is cloud10 a good place to start if someone has little to no experience?

I'm actually new to customer service but willing to learn and take everything step by step.But Ide like to know if theyre a good place to get some experience and decent training.Im just curious as to what to expect.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 09:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Test the Waters

As noted in many posts on this forum...some companies are better than some and some are worse than others.
You have to start SOMEWHERE and procrastinating about it wont land that job.
If after a decent trial you decide it is not for you...move on.
You will never know unless you jump in there and give it a try. Just remember NOT to burn too many bridges and give that wah company the same consideration you would a real in your face job if you decide it is not for you.
At least you will have a yardstick to use as to what you would want to do or not do.
Good Luck!
Old 10-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Super WAHM

The only way to find out is to try! I worked with Cloud10 and it was not for me, but everyone is different. I say go for it! WAH jobs aren't quite as numerous as they were a year ago, grab what you can.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Agree w/others give it try. The interview, testing process can tellyou alot about a company. Also vamp up your experience to highlight CS. I always recommend to everyone, if you worked retail, you have CS experience. Good luck 2 u
Old 10-04-2009, 10:36 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I agree with the advise given--try it out and see if it suits you. I list Cloud 10 in my Call Center category (along with 5 pages of other companies in that category alone).
Let us know if you decide to go for it and if so, if it is something you're enjoying.

Wishing you and all here the best,

Annie
Old 10-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Super WAHM

Default Up to you

I worked for Cloud 10. They were my first customer service/tech service wah job. The people there are fabulous and they treat you like family there. You will find that they are a helpful bunch and have your best interest at heart. I resigned from my position as i got something better that came along that was non phone work and gave me the ability to work whenever and wherever i wanted to. Try them out; however if you do not like it make sure you give them an advance notice that you are resigning. Apparently when i put in my notice of resignation, someone did not get the memo so therefore i am not eligible for any other projects with them.