Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Piece Eisten

Does anyone work for this company or can tell me anything about it?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 07:53 AM
WAHM Regular

You mean Pierce Eislen? If so, I did for a few hours...I was not cup of tea.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy yeah...it sucked

I worked for them for a total of 30 surveys...which took me Way longer than it was supposed to and you kind of feel like you HAVE to report your time wrong, because if you report your time as taking any longer than six surveys in one hour on the first week, you're canned. Plus after that you are supposed to do at least eight surveys per hr and it just isn't as easy as it sounds. The work was kind of depressing for me so I didn't go thru with it. I don't think I will even be paid since I didn't finish the first week which would have been 60 surveys (ten hours) but would have taken much more than ten hours if you ask me. I really didnt like it but someone else may find it worthwhile.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime-lyn View Post
I worked for them for a total of 30 surveys...which took me Way longer than it was supposed to and you kind of feel like you HAVE to report your time wrong, because if you report your time as taking any longer than six surveys in one hour on the first week, you're canned. Plus after that you are supposed to do at least eight surveys per hr and it just isn't as easy as it sounds. The work was kind of depressing for me so I didn't go thru with it. I don't think I will even be paid since I didn't finish the first week which would have been 60 surveys (ten hours) but would have taken much more than ten hours if you ask me. I really didnt like it but someone else may find it worthwhile.
You'll get paid as long as you do 16 surveys.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:35 AM
WAHM Regular

You do get paid but you only get paid for the amount of hours that you have surveys to supports. The first week it was 6 per hour and now it is 8 per hour. So if you compete 80 during the week you get paid for 10 hours even if you turn in 12 hours. I do not think that they want you to lie as they will have no way of knowing if these goals are realistic if everyone is turning in false hours, but you will only be paid for thoses that have the number of survey to support them. I will admit that it has taken me longer than an hour to get some of the 8 or 6 per hour but others I have been able to do. I believe that like any job there is a learning curve and it is getting easier to reach that 8 per hour the more I do them. It would be alot easier if I did not get interupted but for me one of the biggest benefits to this job is that the pay is good and I can get inteerupted by the kids even in the middle of doing a survey without a problem. To me the actual work is easy nothing to complicated, just takes some getting used too and a little organization helps.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Boy, my first post made no sense...basically, I decided I was not cut out for it. It takes a certain kind of person. I agree with the poster who said it was kind of depressing. My first call was a nightmare...I was totally organized. I am an extreme A type personality when it comes to work. I studied and was totally prepared with a script that would answer everything but things did not go smoothly...I made several phone calls and not one ever went smoothly. It's hard to explain, but you can't waiver when on the phone. Be very direct and stick to your guns. I had situations that came up during my phone conversations, too, that I had not anticipated. I was hired mid week so I was expected to do way more in one day than people hired before the "season". I just could not do it.

The pay is decent and for some people this is good for them. I wish it had been for me. It was the first real company that I got a work at home job with. Try it and it could be good for you, too.

Good luck to you!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

Please remember you all DID sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:28 PM
WAHM Regular

I also agree.. Was not my thing either.. WAY harder then it sounds. The people I called pretty much knew i was doing a survey and laughed at me. The more detail questions you asked, the more they knew what you were doing. I think what there asking is impossible for anyone to complete.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Cool oh well...

Yeah, I'm not heart-broken over it or anything. It did suck in my opinion, but someone else may like it. I am a recruiter, I am used to making all kinds of calls, cold-calling, etc. so I assumed this would be simple, and it is in a way, but it does require more time in my opinion, because secretaries or whomever answer the phone want to tell you even more than you want to know. They ask you questions as if you are a renter, because that is who you are pretending to be. They want to know when you can come look at an apartment, etc. They even want your phone number and email address sometimes, which would be cool with me if I wasn't lying my @$$ off about who I am and what my intentions are...so oh well...I will live, I do need some supplemental income, but this just wasn't worth it to me. Good luck to those of you who chose to stay though!!
Old 09-16-2009, 01:51 AM
WAHM Regular

that is unfortunatley the problem with paid surveys.

they take too much time for too little pay, and actually after a little while you start to lose your thinking power( not permanently, but more like you cannot think any more)

so i try to stay away from these survery or similar sites.