Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Okay I have a question. I have signed up for Weegy and have been logged
in for over an hour at times and still have gotten no questions. Am I
doing something wrong???
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 02:56 PM
WAHM Regular

I do not think that you are doing anything wrong. It has been really slow lately. It seems to come in bursts. I have noticed that I have gotten few questions this month than last. I have a feeling that once school starts up again that we may see more questions. alot of the questions I got were for homework answers and came around the time school would be getting out. HTH.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, either. Weegy has had some server issues over the last few days, and that has really slowed things down. Give it a little time and you will be answering questions left and right.

Best of luck![img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
WAHM Addict

Yeah I have been experiencing some issues with it too. I think there is a delay in some of the messages...hang in there though I think it will get better
Old 07-27-2009, 05:53 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Definately had some issues over the weekend, but the good thing about Weegy is that they try and get it resolved pretty quick. The traffic has been sporadic, but that is the way it has always been. There's days where it is really busy and other days when it's slower than slow. So stick with it because it is a nice little egg to have.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Super WAHM

Can someone tell me roughly what weegy pays when you answer the questions
Old 07-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

Weegy pays 20 cents per conversation. If someone pays to speak with you specifically, you make more (though I am not sure exactly how much more). Also you receive points for good ratings, making comments on the blog or archived questions, and referrals. Weegy does a monthly point contest, and the top three Experts receive bonus money ($100 for first place, $75 for second, and $50 for third. And, then a few consolation prizes for the next few people in line).
Old 07-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Super WAHM

wow sounds like you know your stuff hehe! I have signed up 4 months ago maybe log in once a month for maybe an hour, have yet to get one question at all! am i doing something wrong, I dont know anything about this blog thing either
Old 07-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Awesome WAHM

You are not doing anything wrong, Nanakat17. I would just stay logged in longer, if you have the time.
There are links to the blog and archive toward the top of the screen. The links are under the main tabs (Weegy, Pro, Research, Expert).\
Best of luck!

Old 07-28-2009, 07:33 AM
WAHM Addict

I have been signed up with them since Aug '08 I think and I thought the same as you until last month! Then I realized that I could make a little money with it and last month I did and this month I will too Hang in there, it does get better. Also put your referral link in your siggy and invite friends etc to try it too!