Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Well, I made it past most of the tests and then was informed that they're not currently hiring in California! Seem like they could have known this before I took all the tests and had already spent all this money in my mind! [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm back to the pavement......Hope that you guys all have a blessed day!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

I ran into the same thing. They say they offer jobs in Tennessee but then I found out not in my city which is the second largest - lol

Another thing I found interesting is they require you to be one of their customers to work for them - not sure why that would need to be a requirement ?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantn
I ran into the same thing. They say they offer jobs in Tennessee but then I found out not in my city which is the second largest - lol

Another thing I found interesting is they require you to be one of their customers to work for them - not sure why that would need to be a requirement ?
That is weird, I am not customer of any of their projects. I work the cable one, and that cable company isn't even in my area. I have a friend in Tennessee that works for them, I would try reapplying.

Here is a list of states they hire from. You can also find this information over at www.workplacelikehome.com

A complete list is not yet available. However, the states we are SURE they hire from are as follows: Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. They definitely DO NOT hire in Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, and Ohio