Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I did a little googling on this company, and it looks like a solid foundation. Seems great. I applied as well, and submitted the docs....so we'll see.

Kat
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Registered WAHM

The email I got only had a few (like 3) other emails on it, I am going to submit my paper work tomorrow. Lets keep in touch on this and let each other know how it is going!
Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Super WAHM

I was hired and just waiting on the training email. I hope this pans out. There were quite a few names on my email list also. I was thinking about not having enough work also. Hopefully we will have plenty.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Super WAHM

I hope there is too, its just after seeing that this post has had over 2000 views, I realize that a lot of us have applied and we keep coming back to check on new messages, but still that is a lot of views. It makes me wonder how many people actually applied, if half of that applied and got an email respnnse and actually work, that is 1000 people. It just really makes me wonder ya know? I believe that theycould be areputable company from researching, I'm just curious.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Mine had only my email addy in it. Maybe they are just sending them out to all since you have to train. Those that do not do well will not be working most likely
JMO!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:23 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Anyone signed up for training?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynasmom
I hope there is too, its just after seeing that this post has had over 2000 views, I realize that a lot of us have applied and we keep coming back to check on new messages, but still that is a lot of views. It makes me wonder how many people actually applied, if half of that applied and got an email respnnse and actually work, that is 1000 people. It just really makes me wonder ya know? I believe that theycould be areputable company from researching, I'm just curious.
I know what you mean. I recently applied. Like yesterday after seeing all the page views I was about to hang it up like, "I guess I'm too late". But I tried anyway and not even 5 hours later got the email with the docs in it. I'm submitting them today. Hopefully if they have hired all these freelancers, they have plenty work. I work outside the home and it will be nice to land something that is non-phone and inside the home for a change....LOL...[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2008, 07:37 AM
WAHM Regular

I just sent my W-9 in this morning and am now waiting for the person that does the training to get back to me.

I did notice though that when they sent me the W-9 and some other docs that the only other email addresses were all CC'd to other people at Calypso.

Hopefully all of us get in! I used to do this same kind of thing at a company called Round Table Group, only with them it was updating their database to find witnesses for court cases, which was really cool!

Good luck everyone!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:38 AM
WAHM Regular

I got an email with the documents as well but was the only one listed- no other email addys listed...makes me a little nervous when they dont interview or screen you and just send you out w-9s to fill out- - but I suppose if its a pretty clear cut job and youve done data entry like this then there would be no need- any thoughts?
Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I just spoke with Tamara and she said they will be setting up conference calls for the training. She'll email us with different dates/times to choose from for training. Good luck, everyone!