Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey everyone, its me givennsz. How is everyone doing? Good I hope. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started my training with C**UD 10 and I love it. So far so good. Still looking for something part time tho. Need all the money I can get lol. Is there anyone else out there that has started training this week? Good luck to all. )[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 09:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Nope next week for me. I have my GO tomorrow.
Our first check will be on may 30tj. So it will be big and worth the wait hehee.
I had Morgan for orientation. She as great.

Wht project r u on?
Old 04-15-2008, 10:36 AM
WAHM Regular

For anyone who has been with them awhile - is there plenty of work? Or do you have to schedule stalk?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered WAHM

I am so nervous about this position. I just had my interview with Whitney and I do not think it went to well. She said I am on hold status now but does anyone know how long that status lasts? I am so scared I messed the interview up.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:37 AM
WAHM Regular

I signed on with them. I am on step 3 and can't get it to load. It keeps telling me my test is done but also says it is pending. I rebooted the computer and still nothing. I emailed them and got no response. Any advice?
Old 04-16-2008, 09:04 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofigger
For anyone who has been with them awhile - is there plenty of work? Or do you have to schedule stalk?
They have set schedules that you choose from. My schedule is 8:00 to 2:30 CST Sunday through Thursday, they have different schedules for different projects, I was very lucky to get two days in a row off.

Just a note for those in training right now if you're in the cc billing project, they don't exactly prepare you for your first day of nesting. There is way too much information to go over that can't be done in only two weeks. Your first day, you are thrown into a queue that is back to back calls. You just have to hang in there and you get used to it as the back to back calls continue every day.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:33 AM
Super WAHM

Hello all,

Reading all of this is making me very sad. I still have my Vista on my computer and am not able to take on any projects at this time. I would love to get in on one of these projects. I am waiting to have it removed from my computer and have XP put on.

Does anyone know if they are going to have the live HR forum again?

Thanking you all in advance

Adriane
Old 04-16-2008, 08:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi guys, I am on the T*M project it was my 3rd of training today and i still love it. Alot of info to soak in but it will be ok.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
WAHM Regular

i just wanted to know if you got a reply yet! I interviewed with christine and it went great and i'll be put on hold for processing. my mistake was not asking what the timeframe for that is!
Old 04-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Super WAHM

I got an email for a project and was told to set up an interview - but none of the interviewers have any availability. What do I do ?