Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-21-2008, 01:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi everyone it's me givennsz. I have a question about Cloud 10?
I applied and finishes all my tests, my interview is scheduled for Monday.
My question is : I just visited there website and it tells me now there is no openings..... Im a little confused because when I first started going thru there and started all my testing im pretty sure you have to click on an opeing to begin the process. Any info or help with Cloud 10 is greatly appreciated.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 04:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Hello,

I recently got hired by cloud 10. The website says that, but once you have your interview, and they like you. They will send you an email of available projects. Check your email often once this happens. Good Luck! This is a great company

thanks
lisa
Old 03-21-2008, 06:07 AM
Banned

And when the interviewer calls and says something about a project not emailed to you on the second phone interview, play along, there are sometimes positions that are not emailed to you that still have limited spots
Old 03-21-2008, 06:31 AM
WAHM Regular

How long does it usually take to get the e-mail of available projects? I had my interview on Monday, and haven't heard anything yet. I am patiently waiting!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 06:31 AM
WAHM Regular

How long does it usually take to get the e-mail of available projects? I had my interview on Monday, and haven't heard anything yet. I am patiently waiting!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 06:37 AM
Banned

they had a glitch with my original interview, I was getting job offers before they cleared me on that step chart that youcan check. Just be nice to the phone interview if this is your first phone interview..... fill the pauses with talk, ask where she is from ask the weather, make small talk. She is going to have you type some stuff, run some scans of your pc...... go to PC pitstop.com and run the full scan now. you may need upgrades if you get them done before the interview you would be a step ahead!
pm me on here or get me on AIM RKL9426 if you want a list of the requirements.

I am more than willing to help.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

And if you take the c*mc*st project, be prepared to talk to me! I am still wondering why if i order a movie on "On Demand", it doesnt hit all of my boxes!!!.....
Old 03-21-2008, 06:57 AM
Super WAHM

As long as they like you, you will be put in an on hold status after your first interview. I actually was not put on hold, I was given offer over the phone during my first interview most likely due to the fact that I have 3 plus years of cable industry experience. I have heard of people getting an offer anywhere from 24 hours to a week or longer. I know they have done a lot of hiring recently!

Youknow, I'm just curious about what you mean, lol. I have worked for two cable companies and am currently in the CC project. Do you mean you ordered a movie on one of your boxes and you want the movie to be available on your other boxes?

Old 03-21-2008, 07:28 AM
Awesome WAHM

Yes, I too, have worked for CC in the actual call centers and yes, that is how on demand works....it is suppose to hit all of the boxes in your home...Even the people at CC confirmed that....After all, it doesnt make sense to pay 4.99 for each box for the same movie...
Old 03-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Super WAHM

Since you've worked for CC you should really try getting back on with C10 youknow, sorry just noticed your post! They would probably hire you pretty quickly if you mentioned that during your interview!

You have me curious now, lol. That was something that was not possible at the other cable companies I worked for. If you ordered ppv on one tv it would not show up on others, if you wanted it another tv you would have to physically order it on that tv. Don't really know how exactly you could fix that prob since I am on the billing side. I've been searching the troubleshooting guides but can't find any info on that.