Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by givennsz
Once again I am needing help lol. I have my phone interview on Monday, when she called me today to confirm she told me that i have to be on computer which that is fine i just dont know what im going to do i upgraded my dsl today ans it dont take effect till tuesday.... the requirements for cloud10 is upload speed 512 kbps and dowload speed 1mbps.... my speed right now is 433 kbps for up and 2587 kbps for down i know my download speed is fine and after tuesday my upload will be ok.... do you think this is going to hurt me? Can I just tell them that I upgraded.. I honestly didnt know what it was till I found a free computer speed test last night. thanks for all the help
When you are doing the phone interview they want you at the computer but not to test the speed. It is something else, and not related to speed. Later, if they like you, you will do a test for speed. So don't fret about that for the interview. (This is the first phone interview right?)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 06:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hi everyone it's me givennsz. I have a question about Cloud 10?
I applied and finishes all my tests, my interview is scheduled for Monday.
My question is : I just visited there website and it tells me now there is no openings..... Im a little confused because when I first started going thru there and started all my testing im pretty sure you have to click on an opeing to begin the process. Any info or help with Cloud 10 is greatly appreciated.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
When they start sending out the emails for jobs the positions can fill quickly. For example, I got an email to set an interview for a job. Within about 3 hours of getting that email I set the appointment for later that day. By the time my interview rolled around the time I wanted was already filled. It can be a rollercoaster but even if you miss one chance with them, another one is around the corner. That is the good thing!
Old 03-21-2008, 06:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl9426
they had a glitch with my original interview, I was getting job offers before they cleared me on that step chart that youcan check. Just be nice to the phone interview if this is your first phone interview..... fill the pauses with talk, ask where she is from ask the weather, make small talk. She is going to have you type some stuff, run some scans of your pc...... go to PC pitstop.com and run the full scan now. you may need upgrades if you get them done before the interview you would be a step ahead!
pm me on here or get me on AIM RKL9426 if you want a list of the requirements.

I am more than willing to help.
I wasn't asked to do pcpitstop until I set up the second interview.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:59 PM
WAHM Regular

yes this is my first interview and she told me that I haad to be connected to the internet for it ............... so im not sure what she is going to do.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Super WAHM

During the interview, the interviewer just wants to make sure you know how to use a computer, she/he will have you go to a website and run a speed test, then you may either have to copy and paste those results or do a screen shot of the results. I had to go into a word document and type up a paragraph of why I think I would make a good employee for the company. My interview was a very calm and laid back easy interview!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for all the replies........... When i go to pcpitstop it scans everything for me but i have to buy the software for it ot fix it. is there any free softwares out that does the same thing.......thanks
Old 03-22-2008, 02:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
yes this is my first interview and she told me that I haad to be connected to the internet for it ............... so im not sure what she is going to do.
I just don't know how much we are supposed to say about anything but for my first interview I did things on the computer not at all related to speed. And it was a very pleasant interview experience, don't fret : )
Old 03-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Awesome WAHM

I cant even get past the second skills test! I listened to the presentation and I know its a Q&A afterwards, but instead of that happening, it says that they are reconstructing that part and I dont have to take it....I was suppose to get an email in 36 hours so that I can go on to the skills test3, but I havent received anything....Go figure....
Old 03-22-2008, 08:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Does anybody else have more detailed information about the phone interview for Cloud10?
Old 03-22-2008, 09:05 AM
WAHM Regular

YOu Know............ it takes a couple of days. They told me the same thing then bam i got my email.. The skills test did the same thing to me also.... they will get a hold of you maybe monday...........anyone know if we have to have a microsoft office package????