Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Awesome WAHM

Since youre working from home, it probably wont be in your book....At the call centers, we were able to send signals or "hits" from our computer terminals, but nine times out of ten, Atech would have to come out and swap the box or something...LOL.....

I know they are not paying you guys what they are paying the b&m people ($14.50/hr in chicago), but I really want to get back on with Cloud 10 strictly for this project, but J*dy is my possible obstacle...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Super WAHM

Is she an interviewer or a trainer? Yeah lol, we definitely don't get paid that well, way off in fact also don't get the free cable perks unfortunately. I really miss that stuff from the other cable companies I worked at, I really enjoyed getting free cable and internet. We are able to send hits from home, but I would think that a tech would actually have to come out and look at it for that sort of issue.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:35 AM
Awesome WAHM

Yeah....cc offered that...I just reapplied to a b&m center....Hopefully they will call back...they are the only job i know that will hirepregnant women no matter how late they are in the pregnancy!!! And you still got your maternity leave benefits!

J*dy is the VP of Human Resources....Bigwig as they say....Man, I will get on my knees and lick the snow off of her boots to get on with that project!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Once again I am needing help lol. I have my phone interview on Monday, when she called me today to confirm she told me that i have to be on computer which that is fine i just dont know what im going to do i upgraded my dsl today ans it dont take effect till tuesday.... the requirements for cloud10 is upload speed 512 kbps and dowload speed 1mbps.... my speed right now is 433 kbps for up and 2587 kbps for down i know my download speed is fine and after tuesday my upload will be ok.... do you think this is going to hurt me? Can I just tell them that I upgraded.. I honestly didnt know what it was till I found a free computer speed test last night. thanks for all the help
Old 03-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Banned

GET ME ON AIM!!!!! RKL9426 I WILL GET YOU WHAT THEY WANT BEFORE THEY ASK!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

are you talking to me Rkl9426 ????
Old 03-21-2008, 11:36 AM
WAHM Regular

would it be better to reschedule anyone think or will that hurt me
Old 03-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Banned

If youare going to do the first interview message me, I will help make sure you speed it along
Old 03-21-2008, 11:50 AM
WAHM Regular

ok one more question the requirements state that i need 512 Mb of ram.... right now it says that i have 364 Mb of ram but my computer actually has 512 Mb of ram it is just using 148 mb of ram for my video card is this going ot be good enough or am i in trouble again lol
Old 03-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Banned

message me! ill show you how they judge and how to impress the interviewer