Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Beachbody Coaching!

Beachbody coaching is such a rewarding experience! You get to choose who you work with and you get to help so many people get healthy!

Challenge groups are fun to run. This is where we personally coach people that have purchased the Beachbody programs. You offer encouragement and help to your clients online or over the phone.

Coaches can also build a team of other people and personally mentor them to be great coaches as well. My coach did a wonderful training program online that had me well informed and prepared!

If you are interested in becoming a Beachbody or would like to have me as a coach for any of our programs visit my Facebook (link in bio) or message me! Our programs are amazing and they really do work!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2016, 03:52 PM
WAHM Master

Default Hi from a fellow coach!

Hi there! I just popped in here to see if anyone happens to be doing 22 Minute Hard Corps. I just finished my 2nd round and am almost through the optional "Hell Week" challenge. I love, love this program and the improvements I've seen. I've always been passionate about health and wellness but fell off the exercise wagon after letting life get in my way. When a friend sent me a link announcing the release of Tony Horton's 22HC I knew it was exactly what I needed. Anyone can do anything for 22 minutes, right? I love the no-nonsense, boot camp approach and the simple (but not easy!) moves. I also think it's absolutely awesome that everyone in the videos is a veteran of the US military.

I love it so much, I became a coach and am thrilled to help other moms (and dads!) get fit and make their own health a priority again. I can say without a doubt I have found my passion in life.

It's nice to "meet" you! Are you doing a program right now? I haven't decided what I'm doing after this week. I'm actually sad to move on from 22 Minute Hard Corps but I know after 17 weeks my body needs a change. My sister is loving PiYo and I really need more flexibility so I'm leaning toward it...or maybe 21 Day Fix...Decisions, decisions!

Tags
beachbody, weight loss, weight loss challenge