Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up

I'ts very good
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2015, 03:59 PM
WAHM Regular

I just became a Beachbody Coach and purchased the 21-day fix extreme with Shakeology. I am totally excited to receive my package tomorrow and start

Felicita - Let me see if I can find an answer for you as I'm new to the 21-Day fix program.

Last edited by Grace; 06-29-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicita Sawinski View Post
I am really interested in this program, but I am totally confused. I need to lose at least 60# and yet, after doing the calculations, I am supposed to eat over 2000 calories per day. That is a lot of food. I thought calorie intake is decreased, to lose weight. With all of the containers of food I am supposed to eat, I will be eating all day. I am someone that is rarely hungry and I usually eat once daily. I know this is unhealthy, but I don’t have a normal appetite. Yet, I am overweight. Can’t figure it out. Too much food on this 21 day fix?????? Help me understand. Thanks.
Felicita, the best thing I can tell you is to follow the program. Being hungry is good and eating is GOOD, this program is designed to light your metabolism on fire, torch fat and you can only do that by fueling your body correctly. You're going to be eating amazing foods, yummy recipes and getting in all of your nutrients too. I hope you have a challenge group to join (if not, LMK) and you'll get lots of answers & support there too

Last edited by starbirdy66; 10-26-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Metabolism fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicita Sawinski View Post
I am really interested in this program, but I am totally confused. I need to lose at least 60# and yet, after doing the calculations, I am supposed to eat over 2000 calories per day. That is a lot of food. I thought calorie intake is decreased, to lose weight. With all of the containers of food I am supposed to eat, I will be eating all day. I am someone that is rarely hungry and I usually eat once daily. I know this is unhealthy, but I donít have a normal appetite. Yet, I am overweight. Canít figure it out. Too much food on this ?????? Help me understand. Thanks.

It's all about getting your metabolism back on track and eating the right food to accomplish this. You will want to spread out your eating. You might find that you are getting hungrier if you're following the work out plan too. You can always drop down to the next caloric bracket if you are really struggling. Hope that helps!
Old 08-28-2015, 06:57 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Good advice Shannon!!
Old 08-28-2015, 07:36 PM
Nutrition Coach

I have to say the 21 Day Fix is by far one of the best diet and exercise programs I have seen in a long time. The diet is healthy and sensible and anyone can do the exercise routines.

Plus, if you align yourself with a coach, you get the support you need to get through the program and help you keep the weight off.

Those that have tried it, what do you think?
Old 10-23-2015, 02:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Red face

Ive got a great facebook group that support one an another in group challeneges and actually checks up on everyone's progress. Pm me for details.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Registered WAHM

For anyone who has tried the program, without using shakeology or using an alternative nutritional shake , did you get successful results. If so, what was your experience and if you used an alternative shake what did you use? Im interested in trying the 21 Day Fix program but wanted to try without the shake or use an alternative. Thank you, Anna

Last edited by AnnaJ; 03-02-2016 at 08:30 AM.