Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Default The Biggest Coach, and some day the Biggest Transformation Story!

Hey,

I haven't posted in awhile on this forum, used to come here a lot - not a mom, obviously, but always loved the information shared here...

A little about me: I just joined Beachbody, and I absolutely love it. I've been in it for 2 weeks and am already an Emerald.

I currently weigh 640 pounds, I was 685 in January. I feel better, but I've got a long way towards reaching my goal of under 300 pounds... To most people 300 is like extremely big, to me it's my goal...

Anyhow.. Right now I've worked out all of the past 6 days, and I can't really do the programs yet, but I do some kinect games - I stand when I can, sit when I can't, and I've been lifting free weights.

I also take Shakeology religiously - I love how good it tastes, I never thought I'd find such a good tasting health shake..

My background: I'm an SEO / Social Media Marketer during the day, and I do Web Design, Development, and basically lots of different web technologies. So I think this is a perfect fit... I'm in a position to give all new Coaches in my organization a Free domain, SEO advice, Hosting, Wordpress Install for joining Beachbody w/ Shakeology HD.

I'm really excited to be a part of this business, and I know that I am going to be one of the biggest success stories Beachbody has ever had!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Awesome WAHM

YAY!!! So awesome to see another coach around here Congrats on first making the decision to change your life.....one decision you will never regret! There is something very special about working hard to reach a goal instead of taking the easy road!!

Congrats on being an Emerald already...enjoy those free customers

I will look forward to seeing your transformation story!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Welcome Carl! I am also a Beachbody coach and love to hear stories like yours! You are truly an inspiration!

Tags
beachbody