Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:08 AM
WAHM Addict

I thought this would be a great place for us to discuss our Coaching businesses, what programs and products we are using, maybe swap recipes, and share our success with the program, goals, etc.

So Beach Body Coaches, holla back!Edited by: FV Mom
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 06:40 AM
WAHM Addict

I'll start by sharing my story. I've been using Beach Body products for 5 years (oh my gosh that's a LONG time! I just had an old lady moment even though I'm only 27[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img])

My first experience was Slim In 6. My youngest daughter (I have 2 girls and a boy)was few months old at the time when I first saw the infomercial for Slim In Six. I was really really fat lol. Prior to getting pregnant with Kayla, I was in a size four (thank you US Army[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]). I still ate like crap but we did enough PT daily that it counteracted that (calories in, calories out lol). Well the mistake I made was still eating like I was in the Army, without the corresponding physical activity.

After having her, I was actually suprised not to lose all the baby weight without any effort like I had with my oldest daughter.I tried a lot of diets, but nothing seemed to work. I was depressed. My self esteem was gone. I was ashamed to go out in public and I went from being a naturally outgoing person to becoming a hermit. So when I saw Kimmah's story I wept....then I ordered. 6 weeks later I had lost 30lbs!

Then I got involved in a nutritional company, and feeling like a complete hypocrit[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] decided to quit smoking. I not only gained back the 30lbs I had lost, but gained some extra on top of that. Well Istayed heavy for another 2 years! I got results with Slim In 6, but FOR ME (I say that becauseI know some people love Debbie and she is really awesome) it was kinda boring. That was until a friend of mine started raving about a new program called Turbo Jam. I saw the infomercial and was hooked! It looked like a blast, and oh my gosh I have never had so much fun working out! I lost 40lbs with Turbo Jam!

Well in between there I joined as a Beach Body Coach but never did anything with the business. I was just mainly in it for the discounts. So after I lost my weight, I said to my Coach "You know, I could win that Million Dollar Body Game." And she told me to go for it. Well I DID win! In May 2007, I won $1,000 for my age group!

But by the grace of God, Beach Body was an answer to prayer. You see after I had Kayla I made the mistake of getting on Depo Provera which screwed my system up so badly, I didn't have a normal period for 4 years and never was able to conceive. I prayed to God that He'd give me a son. Well suprise! I was 10lbs within my goal weight when I discovered I was pregnant with Caleb! By losing weight, my system started functioning normally again, my period's normalized, and I became pregnant! I thank God for giving me my son, and for directing me to a program so I could lose the weight in order to have him.

So I went a little (ok a lot[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]) crazy with my eating and gained 74lbs (Thank God I lost 40 prior to getting pregnant!) but this time around I am empowered that if I could lose it once, I can lose it again, and keep it off for good (or rather until baby number 4[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]).

So with all the emotional issues I've encountered with my weight, I want to empower others through this same issues. I want to help people get their self esteem and their personalities back. I want to empower people to take control of their finances. And of course...I wanna earn a lot of money too![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] So that's my story.

As for the business side, it was kind of a a no brainer to me. Beach Body is already an established brand with a 50 million dollar ad budget. The best part is they don't charge us for customers, then actually give them away for free to qualified Coaches! I mean it clicked for me. Here I am spending all this money on advertising, leads, flyers, etc. when all this time I've had a business sitting in my lap where all I have to do is sponsor 2 Coaches and be a product of the product and Beach Body provides me with customers! Big duh moment

Well, off to do Hip Hop Abs!Edited by: FV Mom
Old 09-08-2008, 07:03 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Kassandra and congrats!

You've had quite a journey...and I can sure empathize as it
sounds so much like mine...except mine wasn't to do with
weightloss...just overall health issues.

You are so right that sometimes we just need to 'go home'
to a company we couldn't ever stop being a customer for,
and love...an older well established company that has
proven itself.

Much is touted about comp plans...new great products, etc.
However, I have found I have more success with just
doing and marketing what I love most. I think you will too!

Wishing you all the success you so richly deserve!

DJ

Old 09-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Super WAHM

Everything you said FV is oh so true.For me a took a former company going out of business to realize that you need to take a proactive approach to your health and wellness. Exercise, eat right and supplementation when needed. There is nosupplement in the world that is a cure all. Especially if you don't eat right or exercise. Beach body is a blessing and I hope it will be for thousands of other people as well.Even if you don't doBeach Body atleasttake control of your own health and wellness. without it you have nothing. BeachBody is great. When you get your 2 coaches you get customers delivered to you thatBeach Body generated via millions of dollars spent on infomercial advertising. What a concept. Probably the first time in history that a company givescustomers to reps.(Not sure though)You don't have to get it all, you just have to get going.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:44 PM
WAHM Addict

Thanks DJ! Waaazzzzuuuuuuup Jeff![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Great news! I spoke to Coach Relations today and the new ChaLEAN Extreme program will be available to coaches in the coming weeks!I haven't got a specific date yet, but if I just keep working on 'em, I know someone will eventually slip[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

I really love our customer service. Not only are they highly professional and well informed, but they're also products of the products! I spoke to 2 reps today. One we just got to talking about Turbo Jam, and the other P90X. They're such a joy to talk to and don't try to rush you off the phone. Matter of fact Jay told me today that they love when we call and share our stories with the products and if we ever need someone to chat or shoot the breeze with, we can call anytime. That's what I call excellent customer service!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered WAHM

My name is Sharon and I'm a new Beach Body Coach. I just signed up last month. I have been doing Slim in 6 on and off again for the last 4 years. I've never really been overweight, but very flabby. I guess I could lose 10 lbs. LOL. I have been in network marketing for the last 7 years. Well, last month a lady from my upline from the other company called me. She asked if I've ever heard of Beach Body. Well of course I did, who hasn't seen their informercials? This business just made sense. I am loving this great company.

I've been married for 11 years and have 3 children ages 14yrs, 9yrs, and 5yrs. My life is very hectic. I'm chapter President for Operation Homefront of Idaho. We are a non profit organization who provides emergency assistance and morale to our local troops and to the families they leave behind. I also work for LiveOps, which I take orders for Beach Body products. HeHe. And last but not least I work seasonal as a tax preparer. I guess I can never say I'm bored. I'm hosting an annual Freedom Walk in my city on Sept. 11th.

Life is good. Hope to get to know you all.

Sharon
Old 09-09-2008, 05:43 AM
WAHM Addict

Welcome Sharon! I applaud you for all the good you contribute to your community! If you take that exact same skillset, and apply it to your coaching business I have no doubt you'll have massive success changing hundreds or even thousands of lives![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 AM
WAHM Addict

I'm going to blog about this (and it will be funny trust me[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]), but this week I've been doing Hip Hop Abs Dance party and my muscles are sangin![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] I'm getting my body prepared for ChaLEAN Extreme so that I can get really really lean! I'd be doing Turbo Jam right now but I'm still (1 year later mind you) waiting on my mommy to return it! See what happens when you loan stuff to black folk?[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] (If you're white you're not allow to laugh[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Just kidding[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img])

I can't wait to get my Recovery Drink. I've heard it really makes a difference. Oh I tried one of Danny Teason's smoothie recipes today (the one with the coffee and banana) and it is delish![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

What's everyone's Primary Program? And P90X grads? I made if half way though and then got pregnant (not by Tony[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img])
Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered WAHM

You are too funny, Kassandra. I love the Recovery Drink. It really does help. I've been drinking it for at least 2 years. I think I'm going to purchase P90X. That's the program my friend lives by.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Super WAHM

I have to second what FV said about Beach Body customer relations. They are great. I have never waited on hold more than 3 minutes. Seems they all know the products and how to navigate the website and back office like the back of their hand. Oh yeah, the whey protein shakes are great also. Actually the best I have ever had. This is such a fun company and business.