WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Tastefully Simple (https://www.wahm.com/forum/tastefully-simple-212/)
-   -   Yummy :-) (https://www.wahm.com/forum/tastefully-simple-212/599406-yummy.html)

DeannaAmber 09-27-2011 06:27 PM

Yummy :-)

I've got my first shipment of tasty-ness on the way!

I ordered 2 chicken tortilla soups, 2 choco ugly cake (lololol makes me laugh) & beer bread. My guy is really excited to try it out.

I figured, heck, I eat food anyway..what do I have to lose?! :)

Yours Truly,

A Hungry Customer

littlejeannie 09-27-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeAmber (Post 2842442)
I've got my first shipment of tasty-ness on the way!

I ordered 2 chicken tortilla soups, 2 choco ugly cake (lololol makes me laugh) & beer bread. My guy is really excited to try it out.

I figured, heck, I eat food anyway..what do I have to lose?! :)

Yours Truly,

A Hungry Customer

Congrats on your first order of tasty-ness! ;)
Hope you enjoy it!

jandamom 09-28-2011 04:11 AM

You'll love it. Enjoy!

lisadonovan0708 09-28-2011 04:32 AM

Tastefully Simple is so good! Cold Spinach dip is great with the beer bread!

LynnAndreske 09-28-2011 04:51 AM

Spinach Dip

That Spinach dip is also wonderful as a pasta sauce! Add pasta, chicken pieces, veggies..yum! Or thin it a bit and use it as a salad dressing =)

Or combine it with cream cheese instead of the mayo/sour cream and use it as a sandwich spread!

Endless possibilities ~~~~

DeannaAmber 09-28-2011 09:18 AM

Thanks everyone! Jandamom..I replied to you :)

Looking forward to eatin' this stuff :-p

My guy was VERY willing to hand over his AmEx card to me when I showed him what I was ordering him LOL. Choco Ugly Cake is ALL his..along with beer bread. I'm interested in the soup :)

Will let ya know what I think! :)

Linda Hinkle 09-28-2011 09:04 PM

Yummy I love Tastefully Simple a friend of mine is have a party in two weeks can't wait to go! :D

DeannaAmber 09-29-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L Hinkle (Post 2842987)
Yummy I love Tastefully Simple a friend of mine is have a party in two weeks can't wait to go! :D

Tell me what your favorite stuff is! I normally like to cook & bake from scratch, but with my busy lifestyle, I hardly have the time. I'm hoping my products prove to be an awesome alternative.

littlejeannie 09-29-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L Hinkle (Post 2842987)

you picked the BEST month to have a party!! :)
Awesome benefits in October! So much FREE stuff <3

TSbyKristina 09-30-2011 05:50 AM

Dee, Honestly, I have so many favorites from Tastefully Simple. I really can't name just one! I know you are kicking around the idea of becoming a consultant, and I have to chime in and say that is why I started selling it.

I had used TS products for about 5 years before I started selling it. My then consultant was giving up the business, and I didn't know ahyone in my area who was selling it. I was heartbroken. I literally asked where would I get my stash from. That's when I made the choice to sell it, and I LOVE this company.

I have to say follow your heart. Choose a company that you are passionate about, and can honestly say you love the products. That will help your decision, and also your sales!

I average around $700 per party, and I know that this is because I have tried almost every product, and have ideas on how to use each one! I am passionate about the products and the company.

Hope it helps your decision!
Kristina