Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:07 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Movie " The Holiday"

I have seen this movie a ton of times because we own it. It is the one where Cameron Diaz' character- Amanda and Kate Winslet's character- Iris, trade homes at Christmas and they both fall in love etc. Jude Law and Jack Black are the leading men. Love this movie!

Anyway, was watching it last night for probably the hundreth time but this is the first time I ever paid attention to Cameron Diaz (Amanda's) jewelry! I could SWEAR she is wearing Stella and Dot several times in the movie. One scene in particular it looks like she is wearing the gold hoops with the turquoise drops. Now I know this movie is a couple of years old but can anyone confirm this sighting or am I imagining this?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi there! I just love your enthusiasm for Stella! Too bad we don't live closer to one another! I doubt that it was Stella she was wearing, as we are 1.5 yrs old...but it makes for good press!

LOL!
Old 11-21-2009, 04:53 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi love the jewelry as you know. Have you seen this movie? If not, you should get it and watch it (great Xmas movie) and then check out her jewelry. You will see what I mean!

I am a CAbi junky and am actually thinking of starting up with them next Spring, but second on my list is Stella and Dot. I have information from a girl that contacted me a long time ago. You have great enthusiasm too for your business!. You will go far.

Cons of CAbi is it is expensive to start up (but you can earn your money back quickly and they have an apprentice program) Pros for SD is start up cost minimal and easy show presentation. But I really like helping women pick out their clothes and making up outfits. If I do anything it won't be until next year.

Last edited by cabimom; 11-21-2009 at 05:00 PM.