Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-21-2015, 06:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Default What are you working on?

This board has been really quiet lately...

So, in the interest of livening things up, let's talk about what we are working on right now! Are you working on a scrapbook? Christmas cards? Are you getting ready for craft fairs?

What's on your craft plate right now?

Currently, I'm working on Christmas cards as well as trying to pull together a few more craft fair items. I've also been pondering an Etsy store, but not sure if I'm ready to take that on yet. It feels like there's barely any time for crafting now that school has started back up for the kids. I'm hoping October brings a slower calendar.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2015, 07:50 AM
Registered WAHM

Red face What I'm working on

I am finishing up my 10 project class for World Card Making Day. It will be a Christmas theme to get people started if they haven't already. And I did a few minion tic tacs last night for a Craft Fair. I really need to get my craft fair items going. Would love to hear what your best sellers are.
I also have a shoe box swap this weekend that I haven't even started. Oh, there's never enough hours in the day!
Old 09-23-2015, 06:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Last year was my first year selling at craft fairs. My mom and I had a table together - she made these adorable owl charms for children to clip on their backpacks (made out of felt) that sold great. As for SU related items, we had some candy corn in one of those plastic pretzel sleeves with a little tag on top, suckers with pumpkins or turkeys on them, and Hershey's nuggets made into turkeys that all sold well (I don't advise the Hershey nugget turkeys unless you have a lot of time or child labor to help). I also made magnets using coordinating DSP and those glass things that you put in vases to fancy them up. Those sold for me as well.

You can see a picture of our table from last year with all of the above on my website: Pretty Petals Post-It Note Holder | Dragonfly Stamper
Old 09-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Registered WAHM

This months Paper Pumpkin kit had some really cute Halloween treat bags. There was 8 bags in the kit and I got two kits. I will also give those a try. The refill kits are already in the store if you are interested.
Cathy
Old 09-24-2015, 07:01 AM
WAHM Regular

They are cute, aren't they!? They always have some really cute and fun things in the PaperPumpkin kits.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:08 PM
WAHM Regular

I am working on filling one of my Etsy shops with Christmas information products and graphics. I've also launched my Etsy Traffic Lab course, which details exactly how to find the keywords that Etsy users are truly using to search and how to implement them very simply into your listings. This 3 step strategy gets all my listings to the top within minutes and keeps them there! I'm absolutely astounded at the magic of it!
Old 09-25-2015, 06:06 AM
WAHM Regular

I've not sold anything through Etsy before, but I have my store set up. I signed up for the online course that Etsy is offering right now too, to help get my shop ready for the holidays. Looking forward to trying out this method of selling my products this year. I hear it's hard to get traffic and buyers in the beginning...