Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Want to learn

Not that I have time for it or anything, but I have wanted to learn how to do stamping for a long time. Any suggestions how to get started and how to learn how to do it?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2013, 02:51 AM
WAHM Addict

My best advice would be to find a rep local to you who is with either Close to My Heart or Stampin Up and hold a class. You will learn techniques and can earn some cool products. There are also a lot of YouTube videos that you can watch to learn. Good Luck and Enjoy! It sure is a lot of fun and there are so many things you can do with stamping.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:59 AM
WAHM Fanatic

There are lots of videos online that helps. I started out by watching videos by Stampin Up demonstrators. Then I went to a class. I left the class as it wasnt challenging enough for me and went back to watching videos. Now I subscribe to lots of blogs and make projects in my spare time.

Also, you can check out the craft stores in your area and see if they have classes. I found one that is family owned and its $10...you just have to bring your adhesive and scissors.

Good luck. Its lots of fun.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:10 PM
WAHM Regular

I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and have my own channel on YouTube (Sarah Loves To Stamp) with over 50 videos. Finding someone local may be your answer or learning online - totally depends on your learning style. Stamping is such a fun and rewarding hobby and I hope you love it as much as I do! I'm sending you a PM so that you have my contact info if you want any help or have any questions!!! Good luck to you in your new endeavor!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Awesome WAHM

I started stamping over a 1 year ago. I attended a Stamping UP card making class. It is a great way to learn. I also love learning online so I will check out your tutorials on You Tube.

By the way, I am making name tags for my college reunion using die cuts. It is so much fun being creative.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:45 AM
WAHM Regular

I have learned by watching the videos by a distributor. Stamping is so much fun. I just wish I had more time to do it. There is so may projects I would like to try.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Tim Holtz on you tube is very inspirational , Love his distress ink