Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Finding a Demonstrator

Hi, I am considering signing up and am looking for a demonstrator in Mississippi, zip code 39440. Also, are there 2 types of demonstrators? I have seen "Hobby Demonstrator" mentioned. What is that?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2012, 04:13 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi! I'm not with Stampin Up but there are a few here. Hang tight and I am sure they will pop in. Is there a consultant locator on their site?
Old 08-13-2012, 05:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi there! You should be able to find someone on the demonstrator locator. I would be thrilled to have you on my team but am in Missouri! I have team members here in Missouri, in Kentucky, and in Utah though so I'm happy to talk to you! I understand if you want someone where you live, but if you decide you want to consider me, I'm happy to have a Skype conversation or a phone conversation with you. I am also looking into getting an online forum and other support set up in the next year or so as I don't want geographical location to hinder my team!

Also, there are many different types of demonstrators. I have a page that I normally send out in my recruiting packet that details all of the different ways you can make money as a Stampin' Up! demo. Usually when people talk about a hobby demonstrator, they mean someone who sells to either themselves solely or themselves and a few other people to keep them active ($300/quarter) and able to take advantage of their 20% discount (you can get higher discounts too!).

Again, I would love to talk to you if you're interested. I LOVE what I do as my full-time job and love to share it with anyone!

Have a great day! Hope to talk to you soon!

Edited to Add: I forgot to say that until August 31st, there's a GREAT special where you get an additional $60 kit to make a super cute home decor Halloween tray. I just edited this again as I was re-reading the rules and I can't post a link to the Join My Team page on my blog. Whoops! I got overexcited and posted before reading the rules. Sorry! Anyway, if you want to get in touch maybe you can email me or call me as all my contact info is on my blog link in my signature! I really want to help you and answer any questions you may have!

Last edited by SarahLovesToStamp; 08-13-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:30 AM
WAHM Addict

I knew there was someone out there that could help. So glad to see it. Welcome to the boards. Just a note. When I was looking to sign up with CTMH, I was looking for someone 'local' Well I found one and have been a bit disappointed. I should not have let that rule my decision. With all the technology available today, distance isn't an issue anymore.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi I'm so glad to see someone answered your questions. Yes, you can go to the main website and search for a consultant in your area if that is what you choose. I just wanted to share, that for me I choose a sponsor not local to me, she works online; she is very active with the company and keeps in touch very well with us online on her blog, facebook group and using videos, sharing tips. So I feel like I have so much support not only from her but the company is awesome as well. Whatever you decide, do what you feel is best for you, but know that you are joining a fabulous company with so much support from everyone. Wishing you much luck and success....

Teresa