Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Please be sure you read the rules

Just wanted to put a reminder here for everyone from our company about the rules with this forum. I've seen some posts that do violate how we're supposed to handle our folder and really just want to be sure that we don't put our folder in jeopardy by violating the rules here.

Remember that you cannot post recruiting messages for your team in here. Those are things that are only allowed in the section to promote your business and must be done following very specific rules.

I'd hate to see any of our artists get infractions or get booted here. More important, I don't want to see our presence on the site in jeopardy.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Writely Applied

We are receiving a lot of system reports with spam recruitment PMs to reps of other jewelry companies sent by SHD reps. We cannot stress enough that this is not allowed and puts this forum in jeopardy.

We should not have to contact SHD about this matter. Post accordingly without bashing others, report problem posts without bashing others, do not open more than one account and advertise in the appropriate forums under Promote Your Business.

Closed Thread

Tags
south hill designs