Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Banned

Default Another HUGE Addition to the Compensation Plan

Read your email from the Corporate Office.

Here is a portion of the email. This means you'll get a raise!

Another HUGE Addition to the Compensation Plan

As many of you have recognized, Skinny Body Care is unlike any other company in the industry. We want you to know that you are not just a distributor in Skinny Body Care, you are a PARTNER.

Unlike ANY other company in the industry, Skinny Body Care is not just a company. It's a family. A family of like minded people, all who have the same goals of helping other people achieve their weight management goals, their income goals, and create a lifestyle of their dreams.

And that belief, that vision, that philosophy is embraced every time we get an email, a phone call, or a suggestion from any one of our members. And this week, we asked several of our leaders how we should best compress the matrix when removing inactive positions.

Because of YOUR awesome feedback, we have taken the BEST COMPENSATION PLAN in the INDUSTRY, and added a feature to it that makes it just SOOO absolutely PERFECT.

Check this out:
Until this point, we have not actually removed any inactive people from the matrix. We have turned their accounts to inactive and every time we run commissions, we compress the matrix as if they were not there. There are two reasons we have been doing it that way. First, because it's the most fair way to allow everyone to maximize their earnings with not "holes" in the matrix. And second, the way we compress it, if someone is inactive, that means all THREE people below that person would move up a level when we pay. That means instead of having 3 people on your front line, you would actually have 5 or more. And more than 9 on your second level, etc. This would also mean that a full matrix would have MORE than the amount shown on the pay plan page and allow you to earn even more with a full matrix. BUT, it would make the matrix view look really weird and would be impossible to show it in the regular matrix view...which is why we have kept those positions there.

UNTIL NOW...

Thanks to the great feedback from some of our leaders, we are rewarding our most loyal distributors even MORE. Starting on September 1, everyone who has not had an order for 30 days will be REMOVED from the matrix FOREVER, AND of the people below that person, the one who has been in the company the longest will actually MOVE UP A LEVEL into that inactive person's position and "inherit" that person's ENTIRE matrix, including his or her own.

That means now, not only can you continue to build your team and collect spillover from others, but by believing in the company and maintaining your autoship every month, you might even be able to move UP a level in the matrix and get paid on your upline's matrix as well.
On top of this, anyone enrolled by an inactive person will "roll up" to the next active upline in the enroller tree to count toward rank advancement.
What this means is no inactive positions in the matrix, bigger payouts for everyone, which means bigger matching bonuses for everyone, and help with rank advancements from "roll up."

We believe this is the ULTIMATE win win scenario for this already awesome compensation plan, and we are SOOOO excited that the idea came from YOU, our partners.

Great job to everyone who contributed to these ideas from your emails, phone calls, suggestions to your upline and everything. YOU ARE AWESOME.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Super WAHM

You beat me to it, Marcus - I was just coming to post this very announcement Isn't it crazy? I'm SO excited about this!! Just when you thought the SBC pay plan couldn't get any better... IT DOES!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:23 PM
WAHM Master

This is really awesome!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Banned

It keeps getting better and better.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:09 AM
WAHM Regular

I can't wait for Sep. 1st!!! I love how Ben listens to his people!!! We are becoming a well oiled machine because he is hearing from us what works & what isn't! And he is willing to listen to us! That is really amazing I think!!
Old 08-27-2011, 05:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I Love it! Thanks for the post; just another reason to GPS!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Sept !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTheLife View Post
I can't wait for Sep. 1st!!! I love how Ben listens to his people!!! We are becoming a well oiled machine because he is hearing from us what works & what isn't! And he is willing to listen to us! That is really amazing I think!!
What's happening Sept 1?
Old 09-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Banned

Check your email. Corporate sent an explanation on Wednesday.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Skinny Body Care. What company is this? Is there an affiliate program where I can join? I'm looking for one.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:14 AM
WAHM Addict

Loremar I sent you a pm