Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Banned

Default Characteristics of a Successful Network Marketer

I came across this on the internet today:

Characteristics of a Successful Network Marketer!

There are 4 characteristics you need to be successful in network marketing. As a matter of fact these are the same 4 characteristic you need to be successful in any home based business. The good news is even if you don’t currently possess them you can develop and learn them.

1. Never Give Up! When you give up you lose! Your desire for success must be so great that no matter what obstacles come between you and your desired outcomes you never stop! So many individuals who are successful almost quit just before they had the major breakthrough which pushed them over the top. Don’t stop 3 feet from goal like the Darby’s. (If you don’t know that story read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill) Keep pushing through obstacles and keep learning!

2. Invest in Yourself! Invest in your education. If you want to earn you must learn! Successful individuals continue to grow and learn. There is always someone out there who knows more than you do and can mentor you. Even the most successful individuals in the world have mentors and coaches. A mentor will help you achieve the next level in your business. Successful people invest in themselves and the people who struggle worry about the expense or the cost of the education.

3. Follow and Model the Leaders. If you want to be successful do what the leaders are doing, model them. Start hanging around the successful people and listen to what they are teaching. I remember when I first started in the industry after a hotel presentation I would always get as close to the leaders who presented and listen to what they were teaching. Model leaders and stop taking advice from broke friends and family.

4. Take Massive Action! Successful individuals learn something and then take action on it immediately. The best way to have a positive impact on your bank account is to learn something then implement it! Speed of implementation is key. They also look for ways to get it done. Unsuccessful individuals procrastinate they say things like “I will do it when…” and in most cases when that time comes they will come up with another “I’ll do it when…” Instead of looking for ways to get it done they tell you why it won’t work.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 07:24 AM
Super WAHM

That's great info, Marcus, thanks for sharing! I'd like to add a #5 though - CONSISTENCY. I've learned over the years that consistency is almost more important than anything else. Even the small things that you do to build your business - maybe just 30 minutes a day for people building part-time - will eventually pay off BIG after awhile because your efforts compound over time.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Banned

Smile Everyone in a homebased business need to read this!

That was a great post Marcus. So many people just give up too soon. Network marketing is a business. Take 2- to 5 years to build it and it will reward you with a lifetime of financial freedom! Even if that particular business goes belly up you will have acquired the skills to succeed again and again!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Banned

You're welcome and thanks for your comments.

It's important to treat this is a Business and not a Hobby.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Coach Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm242h View Post
Very good post, I need to print this!
Im so excited to be getting started

SBCPowerline
Print it and share it with your sister