Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

I posted a couple of clips from the infomercial on my YouTube site.

My YouTube user name is MrHappynHealthy.

Check them out.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Oh those non-believers

I was chatting with a friend of mine at work today (yes...sadly I still have a J.O.B.)...about the business. We spoke about the infomercial and he asked me if I really thought it was going to be the pivotal moment in my business that was going to put me over the top financially. I told him I didn't really know...maybe. I did try to get him to give the business a chance....but he just wasn't interested. So I told him that's cool. But when it all goes down and my numbers go way up....that I was gonna come back with a great big "I TOLD YOU SO". He said we would see how I was doing at the end of September. I told him not to worry...I was pretty sure I would have good news for him. He said he would be very surprised if the infomercial attracted more than 10,000 new enrollees. I told him after a world wide broadcast...I was pretty sure there would be a few more enrollees than that. So...we agreed to disagree. But after that conversation....I just can't help but to keep thinking about it. Just out of curiosity....has anyone heard any preliminary guesses or early predictions as to how many new enrollees they are expecting or hoping for with this whole infomercial thing? Just curious as it would be nice to stick it back to him with some early prediction numbers....lol!!! Is that horrible of me?

John
Old 08-17-2011, 08:49 AM
WAHM Master

John....

no it's not horrible of you! it's human nature to want to try to convince others......

However....of course,don't spend too much time trying to convince those who say they aren't interested

Focus your energy on helping and supporting those who are interested! Doing that will grow your business fast and strong regardless of any informercial performance!

I think the informercial is exciting...but remember that there are lots of people earning strong six figure incomes within 6 months with NO infomercial!

This opportunity is strong in and of itself!