Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Banned

Default Why I'm Passionate About My Business (Skinny Body Care)

People want to know why am I so passionate about Skinny Body Care and Skinny Fiber.

Well, I lost my mother when I was 28 years-old. She was only 52 years-old when she died of peritoneal cancer. She was considered obese, smoked cigarettes, and did not exercise - a prescription for bad health. She complained of stomach pain for almost 2 years before deciding to see a doctor. The doctors examined her and ran diagnostic tests, but could never identify the cause of her stomach pain. I remember attending one of her appointments and overheard her doctor tell her they had difficulty finding the problem because of her weight. She was encouraged to lose weight and quit smoking to help improve her health. However, since she did not enjoy exercising and did not eat healthy food, she never lost any weight.

Growing up, I participated in a number of sports and eventually earned a football scholarship. As an athlete, I always stayed fit and ate the proper foods. Once I finished my athletic career and settled into Corporate America, I started picking up a few pounds every year.

After gaining more than 85 pounds since I last played football, I knew I had to take control over my life and health. I have a wife and 8 year-old daughter and did not want them to lose their husband and father from something I have control over - MY WEIGHT.

I was looking for different weight loss programs, when my sponsor sent me an email about Skinny Body Care. I took a look at the product, Skinny Fiber Pills, and researched the ingredients. After completing my research, I decided to give the product a try. Once I began to see results within the first 7 days, I knew I had to begin sharing this exciting opportunity as I want to see people improve their health. So far, I've lost 25 pounds and would like to loss 20 more lbs to achieve my goal weight.

The compensation plan was secondary to my decision to join Skinny Body Care. However, it feels good to be paid for doing most people do everyday - WORD OF MOUTH ADVERTISING.

I know there are other great opportunities out there, but this opportunity has been a blessing to me and the people I am helping.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Super WAHM

That is an awesome story, Marcus, thanks so much for sharing it with us! It really does make a difference in people's lives - from both a health standpoint and a financial one - it's wonderful to be a part of SBC
Old 08-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Banned

You're welcome.

Even if I didn't make one dime with the business, I like the company and the product because I'm losing weight and feeling better. I know I'll be around to see my daughter grow up, get married, and have children.