information

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: There is a $10 (admin/setup ?) charge added to the 1st month only that brings the initial investment just over $80, just FYI. I looked yesterday.
    Hi Missy,

It costs $59.95 for one bottle of Skinny Fiber + Shipping + a one-time $10 fee to become a distributor.
    The cost of shipping depends on where you are having the product shipped, so that is the variable. Most people in the U.S. - including myself - have seen a shipping charge of $5.97, which brings the total to $75.92. But again, the shipping charge varies depending on where you live. I hope that helps!
  • Quote: There is a $10 (admin/setup ?) charge added to the 1st month only that brings the initial investment just over $80, just FYI. I looked yesterday.
    The initial minimal investment to become a Distributor is $75.62 ($69.95 + shipping charges for 1 bottle)
  • Okay, I guess it will vary, my total was as I said when I tested it yesterday.

Shipping and Handling $5.97 Sales Tax $6.26 Totals: $82.18 (love TX tax!)

:-) Missy
  • At least there's no State income tax in Texas. I miss that. I lived in McKinney, TX for 3 years.