Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks...but...

Well....to be quite honest...I've been posting out the nose on Craigslist for a week now. I have two Gmail accounts registered with them and that allows me to post up to 6 messages at a time on there. I won't update or post new ads until the old ones have been on there for at least 48 hours (seems to keep Craigslist happy)...but so far...I've gotten less than 50 hits on my site...and only one pre-enrollee...and he opted out before I could even send him an email.

And I've used Face Book and MySpace and Linked In as well as Crimit, and a few other free classified ad sites on the web. I feel very assured that in this past week across the internet...I've posted between 100 and 200 ads...if not more. But again...I'm just not getting the hits I was hoping for.

Don't exactly know what I'm doing wrong....but something's gotta give.

I know it's a numbers game and this isn't something you can expect to retire off of overnight....but at this rate...well...let's just say that I would like to see at least one of my boxes filled in my genealogy....before my autoship goes again.

John
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Banned

Which categories are you posting in Craigslist?

I usually post mine in the Business sales, Healthy & Beauty Sales, Resumes, Jobs (Free ones), and Beauty Services sections.

Here is one of the ads I receive a lot of hits on:

I lost 20 lbs in 5 Weeks!!! (Headline)

I lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks! I only exercised 2 times in 3 weeks. No special diet!

Hottest Weight Loss product on the market. Money Back Guarantee!

Feel Full, Eat Less, Burn Fat, Lose Weight!

Learn more at OneBigPowerline.com

Watch this 5 minute movie to learn more about our company, OneGreatMovie
Old 07-21-2011, 02:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks...I do appreciate that.

HappynHealthy....

Okay...well....maybe that's where I was going wrong. I've been dropping ads in the Small Business Ads section of Craigslist. Maybe that's a bad idea.

I'll definitely give those other areas a shot. Never really thought about using those. Thanks very much for the tip. I'll post back in a few days to let you know how it all turns out.

By the way....as you probably guessed by my last post...I'm only a week into this thing. Just out of curiosity....how long have you been in Skinny Body?

I'm kind of hoping to hit Bronze within my first month (assuming I can ever get my act together)...what rank are you? Sorry to be nosy...just curious...and I like making new friends.

Thanks again!!

John
Old 07-21-2011, 03:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Do the training, it really helps!

I'm posting where Happy/Healthy is on CL & my results are best in the small biz development area.

John...there is GREAT CL training on the Skinny Body Dream team site. Go to the archives & at the very bottom of the page you'll see a link for CL training. I watched that & it changed my inbox numbers over night! Literally 5 min. after posting my ads, I was getting requests for more info in my email inbox!

I WAS posting in health/beauty & getting a lot of hits to the ads, but nothing to my website.

I know you asked H.H, but I'll answer your question too: I've been in SBC for 2 full weeks...heading into my 3rd. I have 1 enrollee, 5 pre-enrollees & 1 preferred customer...soon to have 2 more I hope! In my 1st wk I wanted instant success & got a little down when it didn't happen, but just know it takes a lil time to find your rhythm. Once you find what works for you, you will sky rocket!

I've gotten all my "people" in just my 2nd full wk. I'd say that is pretty amazing results compared to other MLM companies!!
Old 08-06-2011, 07:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the CL info; I watched the video but I was still confused