Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Super WAHM

Cool What Marketing Methods Are You Using to Promote SBC?

If you are inclined to share, I'd love to hear about what marketing methods all of the Skinny Body Care (SBC) reps in this forum are using and having success with.

My background is in Internet marketing, so I've personally begun by using an approach I've used in the past with affiliate marketing programs. Since we SBC reps get paid the same for preferred customers and distributors, I setup a Skinny Fiber product based website with a blog attached that is optimized for a list of targeted keywords.

What are you guys doing to promote?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned

I promote Skinny Body Care and Skinny Fiber on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Wahm.com, Craigslist and many of the free online classified ad boards.

I promote the product on Craigslist in the Health & Beauty section. I have several Pre-Enrollees and Preferred Customers from my Craigslist ads.

I have different ads in several cities and I usually repost them every 2 days to keep them at the top of the listings.

I also use the Movie Tickets as Drop Cards and hand out the flyers located on Skinny Body Care Dream Team :: 3 To Be Free!.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Super WAHM

That's awesome, Marcus! You've got some great promotional ideas. I've never done much online classified ads marketing, but it may be something I will explore in the future.

Now that I've got my Skinny Fiber dedicated website done and ranking nicely, I'm going to begin a new marketing plan for both the product and my SBC business. It will involve a combination of blogging, SEO, Social Media (Facebook Twitter, etc), and content syndication.

I've also given out some free samples to my close family members who are trying to lose weight. I'm hoping that this approach will soften my warm market to the business as well. I have a few people who have been involved in other network marketing businesses in the past that are burnt out on the concept, which I understand. I think when the product works for them, they will at least want to become a preferred customer. Once people start asking them what THEY'RE doing to lose weight, I think they will see what an easy busy it can be to build.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
WAHM Master

Facebook, wahm.com and my warm market contact lists (those who are also interested in network marketing..)
Old 07-02-2011, 08:13 PM
WAHM Addict

facebook, wahm, craigslist and a few other sites. I'm also looking into safe lists.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

Default GoAnimate

Check out this short video I made on GoAnimate. You can create videos and like this and upload them to Facebook and Twitter for Free.

GoAnimate - Basketball Player Lost 30 lbs in 30 days using Ski - Watch animation
Old 07-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Cloud 9 Parties Rep

For me, it's pretty much the same as everyone else. Facebook, craigslist, etc. I'm also listing Skinny Fiber on Ebay (at retail cost). I need to create a flyer image so we can get printed 4X6 flyers. Once we get those, we'll be putting them on cars and giving them to people around town. I also do Google Adwords when I get my hands on a promo code.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Twitter, Classified Ads online; Linkedin, my blog & my warm market. I haven't done much w/Facebook yet. I don't think I really understand that approach yet. I don't want to keep posting things that my friends will get annoyed with.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Network Marketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappynHealthy View Post
I promote Skinny Body Care and Skinny Fiber on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Wahm.com, Craigslist and many of the free online classified ad boards.

I promote the product on Craigslist in the Health & Beauty section. I have several Pre-Enrollees and Preferred Customers from my Craigslist ads.

I have different ads in several cities and I usually repost them every 2 days to keep them at the top of the listings.

I also use the Movie Tickets as Drop Cards and hand out the flyers located on Skinny Body Care Dream Team :: 3 To Be Free!.
This is what I'm doing too. But I will be more diligent with my Craigslist ads. I don't know why I am not on it. I know it's going to work the best once I get into it.

I also use safelists. I've been doing these for months now and am now using them for SBC. I hate safelists and would not recommend them because they are a pain. They are somewhat responsive though. I've gotten several PreEnrollees and at least 1 sign up from them. But I'm moving away from it.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Network Marketer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikayla View Post
That's awesome, Marcus! You've got some great promotional ideas. I've never done much online classified ads marketing, but it may be something I will explore in the future.

Now that I've got my Skinny Fiber dedicated website done and ranking nicely, I'm going to begin a new marketing plan for both the product and my SBC business. It will involve a combination of blogging, SEO, Social Media (Facebook Twitter, etc), and content syndication.

I've also given out some free samples to my close family members who are trying to lose weight. I'm hoping that this approach will soften my warm market to the business as well. I have a few people who have been involved in other network marketing businesses in the past that are burnt out on the concept, which I understand. I think when the product works for them, they will at least want to become a preferred customer. Once people start asking them what THEY'RE doing to lose weight, I think they will see what an easy busy it can be to build.
I love your idea. I was working in this direction with my other business but gave up because my partnerships fell apart (basically blew up in a horrible nuclear explosion I should say, lol) but it was quite difficult for me because I'm still a newbie at so much of this stuff. I learn fast and try to do it myself. I've learned an awful lot in my short few months on the internet, but I still feel like my efforts fell short.

I will be pursuing the product website though, down the road, so may look for you for help maybe, if you do that...

Tags
sbc, skinny body care