Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

View Poll Results: Is Skinny Fiber Working for You?
Yes 4 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2014, 11:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Mikayla.....Thanks for starting this thread. I am amazed at how successful people have been using Skinny Fiber after frustration with other products. My personal story isn't very impressive since I am fairly fit with not much weight to lose, however, I was able to go from 203 to 189lbs in my first 45 days of the 90 Day Challenge. I continue to take Skinny Fiber as directed to maintain my current weight!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2015, 04:04 PM
Coach Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyFiber View Post
If you ever advertised for skinny fiber online in anything searchable your account has been deleted or is in the process of being deleted. The law is investigating this scam, they are not telling the people either, click your link to order from yourself and you will see.
That's not true. I've been a Distributor since April 2011. I lost 60 lbs with the help of Skinny Fiber. This is one of the more ethical companies with qualify ownership & leadership.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Registered WAHM

I recently started taking Skinny Fiber. It has only been 5 days so far. The past two days I have been having trouble with constipation. I read this can happen. Just wondering what advice other Skinny Fiber users have for me. Do I continue or does this mean Skinny Fiber is not for me? If I should continue how long should I give SF to see if constipation goes away? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:33 PM
Coach Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennasmama View Post
I recently started taking Skinny Fiber. It has only been 5 days so far. The past two days I have been having trouble with constipation. I read this can happen. Just wondering what advice other Skinny Fiber users have for me. Do I continue or does this mean Skinny Fiber is not for me? If I should continue how long should I give SF to see if constipation goes away? Thanks in advance.
Try drinking some prune juice or a gentle laxative.

Also, make sure you drink at least 10 to 16 ounces when you take Skinny Fiber and also drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water each day.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krssangel View Post
Please someone HELP I have been on skinny fiber for over a month now and I have gained 8 lbs in the first two weeks of taking it and HAVE NOT LOST the weight...I have NOT gained weight in yrs...I did have the gastric bypass in May 07 but i have talked to others who have had it and they are fine with this product...
I am getting some exercise what i can, I am really outta shape and its hard to move, I drink a gal of water a day..no-one has an answer to why I am gaining they say its my body detoxing, I can understand that part but I should of lost that weight by now and even more with it...just don't understand and I'm really frustrated and confused, and ready to throw in the towel...everyone says to try it for 3 months which I'm trying to do but it's hard with gaining weight on this product and NOT LOSING....
Any tips advise, etc, etc would be greatly appreciated it
you can reach me on my email also at [email protected]
Thanks soo much, Crystal
well as you know if you are building muscle you wont lose any weight, cause muscle weighs more than fat itself. So you may not be losing weight, but you may be losing inches. As I was told when I started it to weigh yourself when you first start Skinny Fiber and do your measurements, but not to weigh again, instead do measurements. I know its hard staying off that scale. If you have to put it away. I too had the gastric bypass, I only take 1 capsule. I cant tell you how much I've lost cause I just started, I haven't weighed myself since I started. I have been on a plateau for 4 years since had my bypass, that's why I started Skinny Fiber to give it a boost.