Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

View Poll Results: Is Skinny Fiber Working for You?
Yes 4 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Registered WAHM

Default New to skinny Fiber

Please someone HELP I have been on skinny fiber for over a month now and I have gained 8lbs in the first two weeks of taking it and HAVE NOT LOST the weight...I have NOT gained weight in yrs...I did have the gastric bypass in May 07 but i have talked to others who have had it and they are fine with this product...
I am getting some exercise what i can, I am really outta shape and its hard to move, I drink a gal of water a day..noone has an answer to why I am gaining they say its my body detoxing, I can understand that part but I should of lost that weight by now and even more with it...just dont understand and I'm really frustrated and confused, and ready to throw in the towel...everyone says to try it for 3 months which I'm trying to do but it's hard with gaining weight on this product and NOT LOSING....
Any tips adive, etc, etc would be greatly apprecaited it
you can reach me on my email also at [email protected]
Thanks soo much, Crystal
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Crystal,

I've only heard of one other person who gained weight on Skinny Fiber (Lindsay K - you can read her post here), and I replied to her post but we never heard back from her, so I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps one of my suggestions helped, which included considering whether she was retaining water or having issues with constipation. You can read my full reply to her here.

I'm not sure if those issues apply to you, but I would start with considering water retention, constipation, or perhaps what your diet consists of. Are you engaging in healthy eating habits? I had a friend who took Skinny Fiber and ate worse than she normally did (junk food, fast food, no fruits & veggies, etc.) and although she didn't gain weight, she didn't lose any either. I suppose she thought she was counteracting the bad eating habits with the Skinny Fiber (which may be true).

Anyway, although most people don't have to diet while taking Skinny Fiber, eating a healthy diet is strongly recommended. Focus on eating lean protein, veggies, fruit, and complex carbohydrates like whole wheat bread, sweet potatoes, etc. I'd cut out (or at least cut down on) sugar, soda, junk food, fast food, and simple carbs like white bread, white potatoes, white rice, etc. I'd also be sure to increase your water intake as well.

Finally, if none of the above applies and you truly believe your weight gain is due to the Skinny Fiber then I'd suggest going off of it for awhile to see what happens. The fact is not everything works for everyone, so perhaps Skinny Fiber is just not for you. However, if you go off the Skinny Fiber and continue to gain weight, you should consider seeing a doctor. I have another friend who has medical issues that involve her kidneys and spilling protein, which results in rapid weight gain at times. I'm NOT saying that is what is happening to you as I am not a health professional, but seeking medical advice and making sure you don't have any underlying medical issues can't hurt.

I'm wishing you good health and much success,
Mikayla
Old 02-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Lindsy

are u preggers? that might explain a weight gain and a morning sickness...
Old 07-04-2013, 03:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Default side effects

im 47 yrs old but am young and cool haha per my kids. I need to lose abt 3O lbs. l eat very small portions of healthy food but age has made It hard to lose extra pounds. so, even tho i eat healthy small portions now, would this Still work for me? dont have a ravenous appetite s o im not super hungry. Ido take a couple of meds. is there interactions? In general since I know we Should consult our Dr. just wondering if this is Still worth it for me? Thanks!
Old 07-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsgina View Post
im 47 yrs old but am young and cool haha per my kids. I need to lose abt 3O lbs. l eat very small portions of healthy food but age has made It hard to lose extra pounds. so, even tho i eat healthy small portions now, would this Still work for me? dont have a ravenous appetite s o im not super hungry. Ido take a couple of meds. is there interactions? In general since I know we Should consult our Dr. just wondering if this is Still worth it for me? Thanks!
Hi young and cool mom!

Skinny Fiber works in a few different ways:

1) It swells in your stomach to help you feel full faster so you eat less - this part may not be as helpful for you since you already eat small portions.

2) It decreases your appetite and you cravings - since you don't have a big appetite this may not be a big deal for you either, but if you have cravings then this may be helpful to you.

3) It burns fat and reduces fat absorption - you will surely benefit from this!

4) It helps eliminate toxins - this will likely benefit you as well!

5 It boosts metabolism - this will definitely benefit you!

There are other benefits too! Such as promoting bowel elimination, improving blood sugar imbalances, digesting cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, and helping to improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals. You can learn more about exactly how Skinny Fiber helps prepare your body to lose weight by watching this video.

Skinny Fiber has helped a lot of people jump start their weight loss as well as helping others break through their weight loss plateaus. Since the product is all natural, most people do not have issues with interactions with other health issues HOWEVER I always recommend that you consult your medical professional to be sure. Every customer I have had that has consulted with their doctor has approved of them taking the product, but everyone is different so that is still my best advice.

Keep in mind, the product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so there is no risk. If you find that it doesn't work for you, you can always send it back for a refund

I hope this information helped answer your questions!

I am wishing you good health and best of luck with your weight loss goals!
Mikayla
Old 08-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Skinny Fiber Website for sale

Skinny fiber worked for us, even though we are about to sell our skinny fiber website. In fact I will post it on here in case any of you are interested! I hope that is ok.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyFiber View Post
I am selling my skinny fiber website, it has over 8,000 users and is moving up fast in the google rank for the terms skinny fiber. Great articles on it, and a journal system you can see it at just1c.com and you will get skinnyfibr.com I am thinking around 5,000 USD let me know if you are interested. I figure this is appropriate for this thread, just let me know if not.
Glad to hear Skinny Fiber worked for you However, I'm not sure this is the appropriate thread to post the sale of a website... and you may want to rethink your asking price. I just pulled the stats for Just1c.com (where the website appears to be installed) and these are the stats:
Alexa Rank: 878,508
Google PageRank: 0
# of Google Links: 0
Domain Registration Date: 26th Apr, 2013
SEOmoz Rank: 0.00
I couldn't find it on the first 3 pages of Google for the term "Skinny Fiber" either. You may be able to sell it on Flippa.com but the domain is barely 4 months old with no links and no Google PageRank, so I don't think it will go for $5K
Good luck to you!
Old 08-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Slimmer Body And Healthier Feeling Me!

Hey Guys, I want to share my experience with you. I have written my own personal story here about how skinny fiber has helped me look and feel better about myself

I first started skinny fiber in early June and so far soo good i feel 10x lighter and don't have the bad food cravings i used to get all the time.. Working from home takes its toll on you i know what you might think but you get into a lazy mind set, you don't want to get up and exercise the only time you think about getting up is for food.

Since taking Skinny Fiber all of this has swung around. Now i don't get the food cravings any more as the pills make me feel full so when i do eat i usually tend to go for the lighter and healthier option. And because I am eating the right foods I am more prone to do exercise... so it is a win win win. Read more real reviews of skinny fiber and how it can help over here.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:04 AM
Registered WAHM

I've had a lot of success with Skinny Fiber however I do think it is pretty expensive, but there are a lot of great reviews This weight loss blog has helped me out quite a bit. I just wish it was cheaper!
Old 11-13-2014, 08:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Skinny Fiber deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyFiber View Post
If you ever advertised for skinny fiber online in anything searchable your account has been deleted or is in the process of being deleted. The law is investigating this scam, they are not telling the people either, click your link to order from yourself and you will see.
I am a Platinum leader with SBC and I can assure you that we are no scam. I have been involved with a handful of companies over the last 20 years and Skinny Body Care is by far the most ethical. I shake my head and wonder who comes up with this noise. lol