WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Site-Related (https://www.wahm.com/forum/site-related-45/)
-   -   Report Ad & Virus Issues (https://www.wahm.com/forum/site-related-45/673349-report-ad-virus-issues.html)

jaiders 01-25-2013 08:20 AM

I'm also getting that with chrome started yesterday

JodiO 01-25-2013 08:22 AM

Getting the malware warning as well

Amy Jacobs 01-25-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaiders (Post 3073655)
I'm also getting that with chrome started yesterday

Yes this started last night here as well.

JodiO 01-25-2013 08:43 AM

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Work From Home - Work at Home Jobs, Recipes & Articles For Moms - WAHM.com.
Content from starlinenailspa.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Amy Jacobs 01-25-2013 09:01 AM

its driving me crazy :eek:

txtesez 01-25-2013 09:03 AM

malware error can't view anything

hello i haven't been here in months, today i come and just about any page on here brings up this:

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on Work From Home - Work at Home Jobs, Recipes & Articles For Moms - WAHM.com.
Content from deundervurderede.dk, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

all i can do is keep going back.. i finally got logged in... i started on the home page went here: "Browse Newest Articles", then "Starting Your Business" then "4 reasons to consider building an iphone app"

it took me to that page as I was reading the above warning page pops up and i can't do anything but click 'back' then i tried other links even going into this forum and after a few seconds that page pops up again.

hope you find the problem and fix it!

Christine1218 01-25-2013 09:34 AM

I have been getting the warning that Norton blocked a High Intrusion attempt. This has happened last night and today. While I was trying to copy to the clipboard, my Norton went away and I immediately closed this website and rebooted. This is what was copied:

Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
2013-01-25 11:07:22,High,An intrusion attempt by 88.198.76.172 was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Malicious Website Accessed 2,No Action Required,No Action Required,"88.198.76.172, 80",xmtxoxu.changeip.name/temp/newyear/310ac6c/?cmp=10,
Network traffic from <b>xmtxoxu.changeip.name/temp/newyear/310ac6c/?cmp=10</b> matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME1\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE.

Amy Jacobs 01-25-2013 09:35 AM

something is definitely here as of yesterday.

JodiO 01-25-2013 10:03 AM

Content from dwain.de, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Go back Advanced

BlessYourHeart 01-25-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JodiO (Post 3073702)
Content from dwain.de, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Go back Advanced

I got this same message from Chrome, except mine was for the Advertise Your Business pages.